p22

Jun 21, 2017
Regular poster of alpha/beta releases stopped doing that after 0.9.2/0.9.3 (the one that posted torrent with unpacked files).

Full non-patron releases still seem to be posted... (like 0.9.3)

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I think Alpha and Beta updates are only posted if meaningful. The current Beta is just an "extended hotfix", and i don't think it's gonna get posted.
Actually, it is not (0.9.4), it adds meaningful content. Not much, but there are new stuff. But official 0.9.5 is very close...

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Regular poster of alpha/beta releases stopped doing that after 0.9.2/0.9.3 (the one that posted torrent with unpacked files).

Full non-patron releases still seem to be posted... (like 0.9.3)
Non-patreon vs Patreon?
Whats the difference? I thought they're all on Patreon as well as steam?

I either misunderstood what you said, or I'm simply missing something here.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Stream builds are having censoring which can be removed with the patch are also stable releases. Betas and alphas are patron only.

Also more people have access to Steam builds, since it is one time purchase, increasing likelihood of them being posted here.

IMHO, if you are invested enough in this game to track progress every month here, then buying Steam version should not be a big deal. It is one time $10 purchase.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hello, in the latest version of house party I have a problem with orgasm, when I do the mission of filming derek and madison and then I have sex with Ashley who gets a text message on Madison's cell phone, after finishing with the message the orgasm bar fills up much faster than normal, that is, it does not last at all in sex. Is that a bug but does it have a solution to continue with the story?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Stream builds are having censoring which can be removed with the patch are also stable releases. Betas and alphas are patron only.

Also more people have access to Steam builds, since it is one time purchase, increasing likelihood of them being posted here.

IMHO, if you are invested enough in this game to track progress every month here, then buying Steam version should not be a big deal. It is one time $10 purchase.
Dude, its all Beta now. The game is in Beta, it hasnt reached the full official release yet.

Hello, in the latest version of house party I have a problem with orgasm, when I do the mission of filming derek and madison and then I have sex with Ashley who gets a text message on Madison's cell phone, after finishing with the message the orgasm bar fills up much faster than normal, that is, it does not last at all in sex. Is that a bug but does it have a solution to continue with the story?
I had the exact same problem. I believe it is a glitch, I dont think you're supposed to last only this short amount of time, especially since the 69 position doesnt have this fast filling bar issue.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Dude, its all Beta now. The game is in Beta, it hasnt reached the full official release yet.

I had the exact same problem. I believe it is a glitch, I dont think you're supposed to last only this short amount of time, especially since the 69 position doesnt have this fast filling bar issue.
How do I solve this problem and keep playing?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
If you select the 69 position, and no other positions, Ashley should receive the text as intended, and there shouldnt be any issues.
but it gives me to choose 3 positions, the puppy, missionary and ride it, nothing else, I do not have the 69 and I'm playing version 0.9.3

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
but it gives me to choose 3 positions, the puppy, missionary and ride it, nothing else, I do not have the 69 and I'm playing version 0.9.3
Thats very strange. I am playing the same version btw, so thats not the problem.

Are you sure this is after filming Madison having sex with Derek?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Thats very strange. I am playing the same version btw, so thats not the problem.

Are you sure this is after filming Madison having sex with Derek?
There I found the 69 but the problem is that it happens to me the same as before, the bar of orgasm fills fast

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
There I found the 69 but the problem is that it happens to me the same as before, the bar of orgasm fills fast
Dont really know how to fix this. I would recommend waiting for a newer version, maybe 0.9.5, so that they might fix the issue.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Dont really know how to fix this. I would recommend waiting for a newer version, maybe 0.9.5, so that they might fix the issue.
Do not you have a save near that? so I can continue moving forward if I do not see if I can fix it but with the 4 positions the same thing happens or I'm doing it wrong, have to finish the message that the kid reads and then I put the option end?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Anyone know the command in the console of Ashley's panties for Amy's mission? She asks me for some panties and Ashley's I do not have any more, is there a command to have that item back? I think it's: player inventory (element) add. But I'm missing the name of the item that does not let me have it in my inventory.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Dude, Steam version is indeed early access, but those releases that come to steam are stable releases (bit less buggy), while those releases that come marked by developers as Alpha or Beta are patron only and are often really rough (like missing voice overs for new lines, etc...)

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Do not you have a save near that? so I can continue moving forward if I do not see if I can fix it but with the 4 positions the same thing happens or I'm doing it wrong, have to finish the message that the kid reads and then I put the option end?
Not sure what kid you are referring to, there are no kids in House Party.
Anyway, I'll give you my save file that is sometime after that scene that you're having issues with, but keep in mind that this is my save, so I've probably done things you havent done, so it may very well not be to your satisfaction.
Actually, I'll give you several saves and you can test them yourself.
I cant be bothered to look at every single one of them.
"Ashley 4" save file is probably the one you want though.

Anyone know the command in the console of Ashley's panties for Amy's mission? She asks me for some panties and Ashley's I do not have any more, is there a command to have that item back? I think it's: player inventory (element) add. But I'm missing the name of the item that does not let me have it in my inventory.
Its:
Code:
player inventory "Ashley's panties" add
The quotes are required when an item name consists of 2 or more words.

Dude, Steam version is indeed early access, but those releases that come to steam are stable releases (bit less buggy), while those releases that come marked by developers as Alpha or Beta are patron only and are often really rough (like missing voice overs for new lines, etc...)
Ok, that makes more sense now.
I still wouldnt call them alpha or beta however, because this can create confusion. Its like saying a release is a Beta of the Beta. Just doesnt make a lot of sense IMO.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Not sure what kid you are referring to, there are no kids in House Party.
Anyway, I'll give you my save file that is sometime after that scene that you're having issues with, but keep in mind that this is my save, so I've probably done things you havent done, so it may very well not be to your satisfaction.
Actually, I'll give you several saves and you can test them yourself.
I cant be bothered to look at every single one of them.
"Ashley 4" save file is probably the one you want though.

Its:
Code:
player inventory "Ashley's panties" add
The quotes are required when an item name consists of 2 or more words.

I still wouldnt call them alpha or beta however, because this can create confusion. Its like saying a release is a Beta of the Beta. Just doesnt make a lot of sense IMO.
with the item of panties you safaste me as never and it is true, able the save is something I did not do but I'm following a steam tutorial that is the latest version and I did step by step until I get those missions with Amy and Ashley

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It is how the developers are tagging them. And it makes sense in way that they are alphas and beta for new content then gets delivered to the stable releases that get posted on multiple platforms.

For example, new Ashley content that was delivered to 0.9.3 stable, was first added in 0.9.0 alpha, then improved in 0.9.1/0.9.2 betas.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes