AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
I wish it have android version of that game. It's like House Party pocket edition. Can someone know what game like House Party for android?

Reactions: lewdman03

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I'm trying to get the Redemption with Ashley opportunity going, but I've talked with Vicki about being close with Ashley and tried to give Ashley the blue flower. Nothing seems to trigger the opportunity.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
i need brittneys panties for amys scavangerhunt but i don't can ask britney for that.
And i need something to calm down for stephanie, so she can help katherine in the bath.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
i hadn't tried out the latest version until today, and holy shit the background chatter system makes the game feel like it's not dead.

stoicSlippers

Oct 3, 2018
So, I can't seem to find the router. According to the guide it should be in the study room closet but all that's there is a USB-stick. I even started a new game to see if it was bugged but the router is still gone. Has it been moved or has the 'quest' changed?

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
So, I can't seem to find the router. According to the guide it should be in the study room closet but all that's there is a USB-stick. I even started a new game to see if it was bugged but the router is still gone. Has it been moved or has the 'quest' changed?
Look in the top shelf of the closet.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes