AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
I think the new version of this game will be tomorrow, pls update the link when the new version game release. Can i ask something if the game has new version. Is this game will auto update? when i open it.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
I think the new version of this game will be tomorrow, pls update the link when the new version game release. Can i ask something if the game has new version. Is this game will auto update? when i open it.
the game doesn't auto update when you open it. you have to download each version yourself unless you own the game on steam or something.

and youll have to wait for someone to upload the latest version to the thread before the link can be updated, and that can take a few days or even weeks.

Reactions: AGRenpy

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
Guys when HP version 0.12.4 release? The version 0.12.4 release note is 1/14/19 I'm so excited in this new version. Can't wait!

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
the game doesn't auto update when you open it. you have to download each version yourself unless you own the game on steam or something.

and youll have to wait for someone to upload the latest version to the thread before the link can be updated, and that can take a few days or even weeks.
Ok bro. But when v0.12.4 release. The release note of this game is 1/14/19

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess the release will be today :)
Yeah, I can't wait to this Beta game. I hope they gonna update the download link if the game release come. By the way, yesterday I play custom story with an old version and it's working. Is there any download site where I can download custom story that not on eekk site.

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
Guys check House Party stable release here, it's 12.4 for patron only to check the release :)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes