Aug 16, 2017
Tried searching this thread. Saw one post about where to find save files. That location does not exist in my pc. Where do I go to add additional saves?

Aug 16, 2017
Tried searching this thread. Saw one post about where to find save files. That location does not exist in my pc. Where do I go to add additional saves?
Never mind. I could not find the file location manually for some reason. But I just searched for one of my current saves and found the location.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
0.12.4 is live on Steam and Itch.io, and coming soon to Game Jolt. Keep an eye out for certain sales in the coming weeks/months.

Reactions: CLDꝜ and AGRenpy

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
0.12.4 is live on Steam and Itch.io, and coming soon to Game Jolt. Keep an eye out for certain sales in the coming weeks/months.

Can I ask a question? If this game will fully develop. Can you release this to Ahm... Android and iOS. Some popular game from PC release there for Android and iOS. Well, it's up to you ;)

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
Nope. R U have a future's smartphone?
Nope. I hope they can release for Android devices. I play some PC game from STEAM to Android but, I dunno what's the game name I'm played. It's "COMA" a Horror game. They port that game on Android. I think soon. In (2025) developer will release the game on that year. Just kidding. Why all games come first 2 PC what if they just release the game both, PC and Android.

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
Nope. I hope they can release for Android devices. I play some PC game from STEAM to Android but, I dunno what's the game name I'm played. It's "COMA" a Horror game. They port that game on Android. I think soon. In (2025) developer will release the game on that year. Just kidding. Why all games come first 2 PC what if they just release the game both, PC and Android.
Well, Sucks! If I become Dev I will release the game on Android. But you need to buy the game to install. Maybe they can get Double Money

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Can I ask a question? If this game will fully develop. Can you release this to Ahm... Android and iOS. Some popular game from PC release there for Android and iOS. Well, it's up to you ;)
I don't really see this getting an IOS or Android port, without a significant graphic downgrade. This game is really, really demanding. Low end PC's can't even get close to running it (performance is improving in each update though). Unless you get an Android with a freaking gtx-1080 in it, I don't see phone hardware being capable of running this.

Reactions: AGRenpy

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
(performance is improving in each update though)
Uhm, not its not, and if you say this, you clearly havent been playing this game for a while, let alone testing its performace.
Its performance has been improved somewhat, but there are a lot of things that have received graphics "boosts" so with the increased quality, comes an increased cost in performance.

Turning on Realistic Shadows, has always been a performance killer, and lately its gotten worse, not better.
To be fair, graphics are also better, but the issue is performance here, and thats what I'm talking about as well.

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
I don't really see this getting an IOS or Android port, without a significant graphic downgrade. This game is really, really demanding. Low end PC's can't even get close to running it (performance is improving in each update though). Unless you get an Android with a freaking gtx-1080 in it, I don't see phone hardware being capable of running this.
Good to here that. Maybe not to demand 'bout this game on iOS and Android. Ok just wait for the new update. Until now the game has been not updated yet.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Any news on the new update?

If you're waiting for someone to leak it on f95zone, you'll just have to wait, or request it (then wait until someone shares)

jarb01

May 18, 2017
I have the steam game, do I just compress the whole folder into a zip and upload it..?
i'm sure there's a proper guide to uploading somewhere on this site.

but as far as i know, most uploaders just compress the game folder and throw it on MEGA (or any other filesharing site that you see here: ). then i think you can just share the link in the thread, and maybe specify if it's 32-bit or 64-bit. correct me if i'm wrong.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I have the steam game, do I just compress the whole folder into a zip and upload it..?
This is not going to work, since game uses Steam integration for achievements and stuff. Making something like that to work would actually require "cracking" the game.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes