Zimbolical

Dec 23, 2016
Can someone give me a save after Lety and Patrick start talking, chilli peppers is missing and so cant stop patrick from getting with lety

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Can someone give me a save after Lety and Patrick start talking, chilli peppers is missing and so cant stop patrick from getting with lety
The peppers get automatically added to your inventory, they don't drop to the ground anymore.

You can also try adding them with the console command, which is faster than waiting for someone to upload a save with your exact position.
inventory player item add "chili peppers" , or whatever the item is exactly named.

might be: player inventory add 'item name'

For some items this doesn't always work, like the empty vodka bottle for katherine's quest. She'll give you the "Eww do you think I drink that shit?" response if you cheat the empty vodka bottle into your inventory and fill it with water in the sink. You have to use the one from the cabinet, as far as I can tell.

Last edited:

Milean

Nov 21, 2017
here's a cheat i found: you can knock everyone out in one punch, type "value player Attribute:Strength 1000 equals" into the console. i think the capitalisation in"Attribute:Strength" is important.
When i type this in the console i get this : ERROR: player command must have a subcommand specified

EDIT: nvm,you have to type values instead of value

Last edited:

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
When i type this in the console i get this : ERROR: player command must have a subcommand specified

EDIT: nvm,you have to type values instead of value
I have to google the console commands every now and then. There's always one word I'm missing, or the words aren't entered in the right order. Some console commands can be typed in any order, some require a specific order.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Fun game for what I was able to play. The bugs ruined it for me. Got tired of looking at Katherine with her glasses hanging off her nose being one but the breaking one was the stuck with tiny key I couldn't drop or use. It was just there in the middle of the screen after banging Madison. I assumed it's for the bike lock but couldn't use it and my last save was quite a from where I was. Maybe check back again in a few months.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Well, that's why alpha/beta releases are not recommended to play, IMHO.

I see them more like preview of public version (last one is 0.14.4, which is very stable), for those that already played stable public version and are curious to see what's new in development.

Plus 0.15.1 has nasty bug where characters are teleporting when switching poses during sex scenes. Not to mention that bug with Katherine glasses (which I think is fixed in 0.15.2 beta released recently).

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
Hi There
I have modest PC with that I can play games in medim details but It run. from version 0.10 Aprox I Cant Run this game. I get a crash when Try to start a new game (or load saved game).

my settings

I have a AMD Phenom II x6
RAM 16 GB
Video Radeon 6700
hd SSD

DX 12

jarb01

May 18, 2017
the official eek games twitter says 15.4 is coming soon, and it's going to be a stable release that will be available on steam.

i don't remember 15.3 coming out, but i'm not going to complain.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
the official eek games twitter says 15.4 is coming soon, and it's going to be a stable release that will be available on steam.

i don't remember 15.3 coming out, but i'm not going to complain.
Yeah, it's a few weeks away. I know I can wait for the update to come through on steam, but....

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Are you just looking for the sex scenes? Download a custom story from their forum if you want that. There are several that are exclusively scripted around the sex, going places the original story doesn't. Using someone else's saves won't give you what you might want; not all scenes are replayable, some are one offs, others are side paths that conflict with other stories, meaning you'd have to load and reload saves to see all the somewhat lackluster sex animations.

The game is fun and funny. It's worth playing. Here's a guide to 14.4 if you need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdultPro2017

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
Hi There
I have modest PC with that I can play games in medim details but It run. from version 0.10 Aprox I Cant Run this game. I get a crash when Try to start a new game (or load saved game).

my settings

I have a AMD Phenom II x6
RAM 16 GB
Video Radeon 6700
hd SSD

DX 12

Any one has had this problem?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes