J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
News on new content? Like what do we get this version? Do we get to bone Leah yet?
You can when this update it final. This is the ".1" beta version of this update.

They do all their updates the same:

XX.0 - alpha update - rough new quests/items in place, not fully funcitonal
XX.1 - beta update - new quest/items more polished, and alpha bugfixs, no voice acting for new content yet
XX.2 - beta+ update - voice acting added and beta bug fixes. sometimes they do a XX.3 and XX.4 update if they need that many bugfixes.... after that they push the final update for that version to steam/itch.io/etc.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I found a little bug
this happens on every load. to fix it you can use these two commands

mount katherine item glasses head false
mount katherine item glasses head true

Gotta say, I'm loving the new combat system. It's a lot of fun.
I keep getting stunlocked. If I get hit once impossible to recover from the stumble animation in time to block or dodge out of their follow up attacks.

Haitor

Jun 4, 2019
maybe inserting the possibility to modify the game and modify all texture animations etc. would not be bad as an update

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You can when this update it final. This is the ".1" beta version of this update.

They do all their updates the same:

XX.0 - alpha update - rough new quests/items in place, not fully funcitonal
XX.1 - beta update - new quest/items more polished, and alpha bugfixs, no voice acting for new content yet
XX.2 - beta+ update - voice acting added and beta bug fixes. sometimes they do a XX.3 and XX.4 update if they need that many bugfixes.... after that they push the final update for that version to steam/itch.io/etc.
Technically, this 15.1 release is also alpha. There is usually one or two alphas and one or two betas before final release.
But sometimes there is just one final release for low content updates. Like 0.12.4 that was following 0.12.3.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I keep getting stunlocked. If I get hit once impossible to recover from the stumble animation in time to block or dodge out of their follow up attacks.
The only people I can't beat are Frank, Leah, and Derek. Though I believe that is by design.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
The only people I can't beat are Frank, Leah, and Derek. Though I believe that is by design.
Unless Leah's opportunity can only be completed by lying to Vickie, I don't know if Frank is intended to be unbeatable, just very hard. Derek and Patrick took almost 10 minutes to finish him off. I was contemplating speeding it up with a console passout command, but at over 5 minutes into it I didn't want to have to sit through that all over again in case it didn't work.

Leah was watching that fight, too, and commented on over a dozen knockouts for both Patrick and Derek, yet she still believed I took him out alone. I have to believe this is a bug, or a limitation of the scripting. I'll check in the story editor and see if there's something that could address that.

Last edited:

jarb01

May 18, 2017
here's a cheat i found: you can knock everyone out in one punch, type "values player Attribute:Strength 1000 equals" into the console. i think the capitalisation in"Attribute:Strength" is important.

had to fix this post real quick because it was wrong. you have to type "values" but before i s aid you had to type "value". sorry if it didnt seem to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: greenp

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Unless Leah's opportunity can only be completed by lying to Vickie, I don't know if Frank is intended to be unbeatable, just very hard. Derek and Patrick took almost 10 minutes to finish him off. I was contemplating speeding it up with a console passout command, but at over 5 minutes into it I didn't want to have to sit through that all over again in case it didn't work.

Leah was watching that fight, too, and commented on over a dozen knockouts for both Patrick and Derek, yet she still believed I took him out alone. I have to believe this is a bug, or a limitation of the scripting. I'll check in the story editor and see if there's something that could address that.
Yeah, probably all stuff they'll work out in Beta. Alphas are all about adding new features, and the betas usually deal with addressing all the chaos that the new features created.. haha.

Reactions: Silver

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
here's a cheat i found: you can knock everyone out in one punch, type "value player Attribute:Strength 1000 equals" into the console. i think the capitalisation in"Attribute:Strength" is important.
Oh very cool. Having some fun with this one!

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
So i am following the walktrough i reached stephani part 2 where i am supposed to give her the whipped cream but she dosent want it .. she keeps refusing, anyone know the solution to this?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Do you actually have quest to give her whipped cream?
Also did you do any other content with Stephanie?

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
Anyone have any saves for this game? I'm at the part where I need to give Patrick the thermos but my saves are missing. I have no idea where it is

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Anyone have any saves for this game? I'm at the part where I need to give Patrick the thermos but my saves are missing. I have no idea where it is
are you sure your saves are missing? sometimes the game wont show your saved games when you try to load from the main menu. try starting a new game and loading a game from the pause menu. also the thermos is in the cabinet frank is guarding and he'll get pissed off if you just take it.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes