Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Tried the game out of curiosity, I never thought this game has amazing graphics. The screenshots posted in the OP are nothing like the actual game. However, story is terrible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Tried the game out of curiosity, I never thought this game has amazing graphics. The screenshots posted in the OP are nothing like the actual game. However, story is terrible.
This game for a while now has the best graphics of any other adult game that I know of. It wasn't always that way. It was a bit cartoony at first, but they put a lot of work in, and now it looks gorgeous. The screenshots on the main page look like they were taken at low resolution. The game can be a bit performance-heavy on the higher settings, so older systems need to reduce them a bit. It would be nice if there were some hi-res screens on the main page here.

Personally, I think the story is hilarious, and love all the different ways it can twist and turn depending on your choices, but to each his own.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This game for a while now has the best graphics of any other adult game that I know of. It wasn't always that way. It was a bit cartoony at first, but they put a lot of work in, and now it looks gorgeous. The screenshots on the main page look like they were taken at low resolution. The game can be a bit performance-heavy on the higher settings, so older systems need to reduce them a bit. It would be nice if there were some hi-res screens on the main page here.

Personally, I think the story is hilarious, and love all the different ways it can twist and turn depending on your choices, but to each his own.
If higher resolution screenshots are needed, feel free to use the ones I shared here. I can share more screenshots if OP is willing to update. I think even though the current story is terrible (for me), it has a huge potential compared to pre-rendered games, because the developer can manipulate the objects in the game with the script, and include as much as plots they want without drastically changing the game. In pre-rendered games you have to render each scene again if the story is changed. So it's interesting where this game is heading.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
If higher resolution screenshots are needed, feel free to use the ones I shared here. I can share more screenshots if OP is willing to update. I think even though the current story is terrible (for me), it has a huge potential compared to pre-rendered games, because the developer can manipulate the objects in the game with the script, and include as much as plots they want without drastically changing the game. In pre-rendered games you have to render each scene again if the story is changed. So it's interesting where this game is heading.
I agree. Also, if you don't like the main story, you should check out the custom ones. Another thing I really love about this game is that is has a pretty good community of custom story creators. I think there are almost 30 stories to date, and somebody on the forum just made a story "installer" that can one-click install them.

Reactions: Silver

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Story is hilarious in a good way. A lot of comedy and exadurated stereotipical characters. Which greatly sets the mood for this type of game.

Not terrible at all. Even disclaimer is hiarious.

But that is just my oppinion.

Regarding disclaimer, I suggest watching at least beggining of 1st episode of playthrough done by Game Society Pimps youtube channel. They read disclaimer in hillarious way. And playthrough itself is hillarious, so is good watch (with recent 0.14.4 version) and still ongoing (5-6 episodes done currently).

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
There have been several priority hotfixes since 15.4 was released. I'd expect a few more days wait. It sounds like they're hunting down a new bug too.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes