J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
For the next 48 hours House Party's on sale for $5 at Fanatical, if you're tired of waiting for new leaks. Sometimes impatience and a good sale wins out in the end.
to be fair, even if you buy it, you have to wait for the final version that get's pushed to steam.

Like with this recent patch, 15.1, 15.2, and 15.3 were only for patreon users. Steam got 15.4 (and then 15.5).

p22

Jun 21, 2017
And that's the bad thing?

You'll get every public build that goes to Steam and is polished over buggy betas/alphas.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
And that's the bad thing?

You'll get every public build that goes to Steam and is polished over buggy betas/alphas.
Pirate forum, I get it. However, right now our warez options are 15.4 with the loooong load times and potential loading crashes, or that sketchy Russian .exe for 15.5.

I bought the game a while ago. I'd have jumped in for $5, no question. When buying a game at a good price is more convenient than piracy, the option is clear to me. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop seeking out patreon beta updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: ssmatt

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
There is problem with saves. Whenever I choose load, the screen choose a save game file pops up but the screen is black. Even new saves within this version. Did someone knows why? And how to fix it?

piotr780

Aug 21, 2018
how to open patrick's briefcase? i found in walkthrought that i need to ask frank but i think he doesn't like me enought beacuse i haven't that option

edit: ok, there is keyring on patrick's dick, I didn't saw it earlier

Last edited:

jarb01

May 18, 2017
There is problem with saves. Whenever I choose load, the screen choose a save game file pops up but the screen is black. Even new saves within this version. Did someone knows why? And how to fix it?
loading from the main menu doesn't work. you have to start a new game and then you can load from the pause menu.

Reactions: Goodguy234

piotr780

Aug 21, 2018
i can't enter a hot tube with amy and brittney, "i'm not dressed", i removed all clothes except boxers, also tried with full naked

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Does anyone know where to find the tiny key? Its supposed to be a key that opens the bike lock, but I cant find it anywhere. Searching on google or on these forums yielded no answers as well.

Rippa

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the tiny key? Its supposed to be a key that opens the bike lock, but I cant find it anywhere. Searching on google or on these forums yielded no answers as well.
Inspect the bike lock, then ask Ashley about it, she'll tell you that she's keeping it very close. Basically, the key is in her top, so you have to untie it. After you've done that, Katherine will find the key and approach you asking if you've dropped it.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Inspect the bike lock, then ask Ashley about it, she'll tell you that she's keeping it very close. Basically, the key is in her top, so you have to untie it. After you've done that, Katherine will find the key and approach you asking if you've dropped it.
Oh ok. See, I actually tried untying her top, and she called me an asshole and then run away. I was expecting to find it on the ground, searched for a bit, didnt find anything. Then I reloaded, because I didnt want to lose points with Ashley for no good reason.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Oh ok. See, I actually tried untying her top, and she called me an asshole and then run away. I was expecting to find it on the ground, searched for a bit, didnt find anything. Then I reloaded, because I didnt want to lose points with Ashley for no good reason.
You can also get the key by washing Ashley's clothes. It will fall out when you pull them out of the dryer. Or you can romance her, and she will leave it on the desk in her room afterwards.

Reactions: BattleAxe24

Rippa

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, you do have to wait a bit, because I've already mentioned that Katherine will approach you and ask you if you've lost the key, or something along that line. But make sure you do have some kind of relationship with Katherine first.

As a side note: Untying her bra unlocks a new quest, Redemption, if I remember correctly, that can be done easily by collecting the flower outdoors in that little garden patch, then you have to go to the master bedroom's bathroom and use that blue gel to color the flower blue, and then give it to Ashley to complete the quest.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes