BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, you do have to wait a bit, because I've already mentioned that Katherine will approach you and ask you if you've lost the key, or something along that line. But make sure you do have some kind of relationship with Katherine first.

As a side note: Untying her bra unlocks a new quest, Redemption, if I remember correctly, that can be done easily by collecting the flower outdoors in that little garden patch, then you have to go to the master bedroom's bathroom and use that blue gel to color the flower blue, and then give it to Ashley to complete the quest.
I've done all of that, and it all worked fine without bugs/issues. Thank you btw.

Only "problem" was that I hadnt invited Vickie to the party, and I gave Ashley the flower, and now I dont know how the quest that Vickie gives you, where you have to impress the girls, will work.
I remember you needed to give Ashley the flower for that quest, but I only had 1 flower....oh well.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Only "problem" was that I hadnt invited Vickie to the party, and I gave Ashley the flower, and now I dont know how the quest that Vickie gives you, where you have to impress the girls, will work.
I remember you needed to give Ashley the flower for that quest, but I only had 1 flower....oh well.
The devs are actually really good about handling all of that. It will work fine. You can do stuff in any order, and you usually see different scenes play out if you did something differently, and there are usually multiple ways to solve a lot of the puzzles (like I mentioned before about a couple other ways to get the key from Ashley).

Reactions: BattleAxe24

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I've done all of that, and it all worked fine without bugs/issues. Thank you btw.

I think that part is actually improved, so you have alternatives if flower was already given. But you need to play 0.15.4 or later, not this super old 0.15.1 buggy beta from here.

Regarding getting lock key, going for any victory with Ashley will lead to eventually getting that key (washing clothes, smooth operator, sibling warfare, etc...)
And if you fancy Madison routes thare is always that untying of top.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I think that part is actually improved, so you have alternatives if flower was already given. But you need to play 0.15.4 or later, not this super old 0.15.1 buggy beta from here.
Its ok, I am playing 15.5. Havent encountered any issues so far.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Censored???Why???
Search the thread for censored to find out how to remove it. This gets asked several times one every page.

That leak is from a censored source. The 15.3 leak was not, or had the censorship removal included.

There are two ways to remove the censorship:

The old method which still works for me is to navigate to Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Censorship (you may need to create the Censorship folder) and make an empty text file there called FuckCensorship.txt . Case sensitive.

Navigate to the install directory and make an empty text file named ExplicitContent.txt in the same folder as the .exe

Reactions: vitalis

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
I can't finish exposing yourself to Katherina, I think it's because Leah never says anything, why¿¿¿

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I can't finish exposing yourself to Katherina, I think it's because Leah never says anything, why¿¿¿
Which version of the game are you playing? No one says what version of the game they're playing. It's likely you're on a beta version that has many bugs.

For now, you can cheat to finish that step by opening the console with ` and typing: quest complete "Express Yourself"

The game's still on sale, albeit at a lesser discount than before, if you want to avoid these frustrating bugs. Or you can risk that random russian download.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vitalis

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
Which version of the game are you playing? No one says what version of the game they're playing. It's likely you're on a beta version that has many bugs.

For now, you can cheat to finish that step by opening the console with ` and typing: quest complete "Express Yourself"

The game's still on sale, albeit at a lesser discount than before, if you want to avoid these frustrating bugs. Or you can risk that random russian download.
Thanks, the version is 0.15.4 that download me from another website and have that error, because in the version of this website she speaks

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hello, when i start the game with original sroty mode, the house it's empty. and i have no indication on what to do

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
i think your firewall blocked the game from downloading the story files.
If they would provide their version number I'm sure one of us could post the correct story files.....

You've got to put some effort into it if you want to fuck around with beta versions. It's not all just going to work. There's a reason they're not publicly released.

Last edited:

DarkBlaze

Apr 20, 2018
I'm having trouble with the censorship, I've placed the "FuckCensorship.txt" in the Censorship folder in Documents/Eek/House Party /Mods / Censorship /, but it doesn't seem to change anything, the version im playing on is 0.15.5

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes