frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
pls a save please :)
A save for what? There is no such thing as a complete save for this game, as many stories conflict with each other and invalidate others. If you only want the sex scenes, go to the eek forum and download a custom story like Hot Story.

You could also play the game. It's a good, fun, funny game. Try playing it. The sex is like 5% of the game and, honestly, far from the best part of it.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
A save for what? There is no such thing as a complete save for this game, as many stories conflict with each other and invalidate others. If you only want the sex scenes, go to the eek forum and download a custom story like Hot Story.

You could also play the game. It's a good, fun, funny game. Try playing it. The sex is like 5% of the game and, honestly, far from the best part of it.
where are the mods

fernandoppri

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, do you know if they will update to 16.0? I have read an article where they mention this version

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
The russians failed me this time, they dont have an upload for 0.16 ready and waiting to be downloaded.

Oh well, I will be keeping an eye on it....

catfarm.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
I got an issue where if I pick up too many items the "use with" menu fills up and goes off screen so I can't use a lot of the items. Anybody else have that?

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I got an issue where if I pick up too many items the "use with" menu fills up and goes off screen so I can't use a lot of the items. Anybody else have that?
Same issue here, and found no solution for it. All I did is "spend" items so that its less filled up. Best way to do this is to give Frank all the Natty Lites.

May 22, 2018
to get the thermos without give frank the natty lites. what i did was doing Katherine opportunities first and take a topless pic and after topless pic give the camera to frank and get the rum. before give rum to Katherine make sure you put laxative in her rum and give it to Katherine and talk to Katherine and wait to she go outside and go downstairs and lock the bathroom door and wait for Katherine run into bathroom door and she ask frank to bust the door down. after frank got up go and talk to frank and ask frank for the booze and you can get the booze.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Additional way to get Thermos is to sacrifice Katherine/Stephanie content, by just choosing Thermos instead of Rum for the reward for Camera.

Reactions: Chicha

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Why saves don't work? Always restart game.
Saves that are much older than the version you're playing wont work, you need to simply start a new game.
I did notice that my old 0.15.1 save worked with 0.15.1 though, but I didnt test it extensively, since I started a new game anyway.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Additional way to get Thermos is to sacrifice Katherine/Stephanie content, by just choosing Thermos instead of Rum for the reward for Camera.
there's also a secret way t get everything in the liquor cabinet without pssing off frank.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes