jarb01

May 18, 2017
a bit off topic, but the official eek games website (the one with the devblog not the house party site) doesn't hav https support

jarb01

May 18, 2017
0.16.0 patch notes are finally out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doesn't look like there's any new sex content unless you want to fuck the game grumps.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
There looks to be a new post at Patron, regarding Amy. Not sure what exactly is shown.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So my saves now have this weird graphical glitch where Katherine's glasses are halfway down her face. I don't know when this happened but I didn't notice until all of my saves were affected. Does anyone know of a way I can give the game a shake and make it reload this or something? Reloading my saves changes nothing. I've tried adjusting my graphics settings back and forth between low and ultra but that didn't do anything. I really don't want to start the game from scratch (new games don't have the glitch) but I can't ignore this.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
So my saves now have this weird graphical glitch where Katherine's glasses are halfway down her face. I don't know when this happened but I didn't notice until all of my saves were affected. Does anyone know of a way I can give the game a shake and make it reload this or something? Reloading my saves changes nothing. I've tried adjusting my graphics settings back and forth between low and ultra but that didn't do anything. I really don't want to start the game from scratch (new games don't have the glitch) but I can't ignore this.

That was bug from one of 0.15.x betas that was posted here.
Use 0.15.5 final instead and you will not get issue with future saves.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
That was bug from one of 0.15.x betas that was posted here.
Use 0.15.5 final instead and you will not get issue with future saves.
Okay, that makes sense, thanks. But I literally used this win x64 from the OP yesterday and assumed I would get the latest version. The Thread has v0.15.5 in the title and 0.15.5 listed as the version in the OP itself. Even the changelog is up to date. I can see now that I'm looking for it that the file name says 0151 and the game's title screen confirms it. It's a 2gig download so it's a little bit annoying that the OP has been updated but links haven't been.
For x64 versions Upload Haven has 0151, Mega has 0151, Files fm has expired, Workupload is gone, and Filesupload has 0151.
I assume a link to a newer version is hidden somewhere in the last few pages? Cheers for the heads up.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes