frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I'm having trouble with the censorship, I've placed the "FuckCensorship.txt" in the Censorship folder in Documents/Eek/House Party /Mods / Censorship /, but it doesn't seem to change anything, the version im playing on is 0.15.5
From the eek discord. They added another method for removing censorship.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
From the eek discord. They added another method for removing censorship.

Can confirm. The 15.5 version I downloaded, had the ExplicitContent.txt file in it, I never saw anything censored.
When opening that text document, it simply says "You're welcome." although that probably doesnt do anything.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Can confirm. The 15.5 version I downloaded, had the ExplicitContent.txt file in it, I never saw anything censored.
When opening that text document, it simply says "You're welcome." although that probably doesnt do anything.
The file name is the only thing that matters for uncensoring purposes.

why i cannot load my game after closing ?
It's a bug with beta version. Start a new game, then press escape and try to load your save. Get the final release version to fix the bug.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Oh you have the steam version, I don't have it on steam which is probably why it's not working.
It's not my screenshot. The download source/launcher doesn't matter. Just put a text file with that exact file name in the game folder indicated in the screenshot. You have that folder if you have the game, it just won't be in a steam directory, it will be wherever you installed it. Use some critical thinking.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Oh you have the steam version, I don't have it on steam which is probably why it's not working.
Well, here's the thing: I dont think I have the steam version either, because I deleted BOTH the FuckCensorship.txt and the ExplicitContent.txt files from the Documents/Eek/House Party/Mods/Censorship and the game folder respectively (folder where HouseParty.exe is located) and I got no censorship in my game.

Its 15.5, and I have provided a link to the torrent for it a couple of pages back (download at your own risk).

aekakun2u

Jan 18, 2019
I have smooth operator with Madison and failed Smooth Operator Ashley, but I don't have any panties (I initially played without a guide). Is it impossible to finish Amy's quest line now?

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
^ You can get panties from Vickie.

Also from Ashley, you can get panties on 3 different occasions. Smooth Operator ending, Sibling Warfare ending (if not obtained before), or when washing her clothes.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
is there a less buggy version? this shit bugs everytime i play and i cant finish
What specs are you running it on? This is the most recent version and the least buggy version (the game is still WIP).

Not sure what problems you're having, because it runs fine and bug-free on my end.

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
is there a less buggy version? this shit bugs everytime i play and i cant finish
Try to find the 0.15.5 version online. It fixes few of these atrocious bugs, like on Vicky's Valetine questline, where you start (for no reason) inside the house and having 2 other characters inside the home which have nothing to do with the questline whatsover, also the box inside the garage isn't triggering on that version too. Not all of them getting fixed anyways in any version, sadly.

bloodman67444

Jun 1, 2018
Try to find the 0.15.5 version online. It fixes few of these atrocious bugs, like on Vicky's Valetine questline, where you start (for no reason) inside the house and having 2 other characters inside the home which have nothing to do with the questline whatsover, also the box inside the garage isn't triggering on that version too. Not all of them getting fixed anyways in any version, sadly.
yeah i found the 15.5 thank you, it made everything playable, but, wouldnt happen to have something uncensor it would you? really pissed me off when i went in and its just censored..

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
yeah i found the 15.5 thank you, it made everything playable, but, wouldnt happen to have something uncensor it would you? really pissed me off when i went in and its just censored..
Someone just posted a mega link to 15.5 just 1 page back, man. I havent tried it, but I doubt its the same censored version you've got.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Oh my gosh read the thread. The entire previous page was about censorship and how to remove it.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Oh my gosh read the thread. The entire previous page was about censorship and how to remove it.
I mean, I took this person on their word and assumed that his specific download of the game cant be uncensored, and even then, there are other 15.5 uploads that are guaranteed and tested to be uncensored.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes