• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

less_talk

Nov 2, 2017
Ok so I don't know if it's new from this version (it seems so), but when you complete the Muse quest (the penguin sculpture) Derek freaks out and take all the keys, wether you have them in your inventory or not. Anyone found a way to get them back?
The keys are lying in the kitchen at the table near the microwave

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
how do i change skintone of player char?
You can't. No character customization.

I mean, you can if you know how to decompile unity assets, modify the skin file, and recompile it... but I don't know how to do that.

does somebody have a full save?
No such thing. There are too many branching paths. If you just want the lackluster sex scenes, get a custom story on the eek forums. Google it.

Lety wont go though the front door.
Tried to reload saves but same stuff.

What can i do to fix this?
What version are you playing? Why doesn't anyone know how to correctly ask for help? If it's any version that doesn't end in .5, it's a patreon testing build and probably broken. Don't play alpha or beta versions. They're not always going to be playable, which is why they're not made public.

Last edited:

JDreaper

Oct 31, 2017
is there a way to downloadv0.16.5 cuz i wanna play the custom games but it doesnt work on the newest version

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It was available in OP.
I have no idea why link was removed. Alpha builds are of much lower quality and make more sense as preview then something to play long term.

Try searching this thread.

Dilu10

Jun 17, 2020
Hello guys i have 32 bit pc and i downloaded 32 bit version of this game.I opened the game when the warning shows it stuck there and a message will come saying house party.exe has stopped working please help me

Advocate315

Oct 17, 2018
I am having trouble finding the last Natty Lite. From what I've seen mentioned here and in the guide, it is supposed to be behind armchair in the family room, but it is not there. I started a fresh game just to see if I had grabbed it and forgot, but it wasn't there on a fresh save either. The one in the living room says it is supposed to be behind the speaker but was actually on an end table on the other side of the room.

So is the one I am missing a bottle that has been moved during development of the game and the walkthrough is old enough not to have that information?

Edit: Nevermind. I finally found it. I was missing the one in the 1st floor bathroom.

Last edited:

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
I am having trouble finding the last Natty Lite. From what I've seen mentioned here and in the guide, it is supposed to be behind armchair in the family room, but it is not there. I started a fresh game just to see if I had grabbed it and forgot, but it wasn't there on a fresh save either. The one in the living room says it is supposed to be behind the speaker but was actually on an end table on the other side of the room.

So is the one I am missing a bottle that has been moved during development of the game and the walkthrough is old enough not to have that information?

Edit: Nevermind. I finally found it. I was missing the one in the 1st floor bathroom.
The guide here is for v13.3 some parts of it may have changed in the updates of the game.

sky1996

Nov 29, 2017
Guys! i got stuck when Katherine get into the bathroom and i give stephanie the foodbag and then they talking then i got blank, bblack screen. Sorry for my english, plz someone help me!

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Ok so I don't know if it's new from this version (it seems so), but when you complete the Muse quest (the penguin sculpture) Derek freaks out and take all the keys, wether you have them in your inventory or not. Anyone found a way to get them back?
I have the same problem as you... playing version 17.1. Were you have to figure it out or did you just console it?

For those who want details and have an idea of what to do:

My current save is before telling Madison that the sculpture is ready. I have checked countless times that the skeleton key is where it's supposed to be in the garage. After making sure it's there I tell her it's ready, go through the scene, etc. then Derek takes the key in my inventory. Go through bringing Patrick downstairs, talk to Derek about locking Madison in the bathroom, then finally go to garage to grab the key, but no key. I get that it's possible they changed what you're supposed to do from 13.3 -> 17.1 and if they did I have no clue what it is. To me, it just seems like a script error where someone had him take all keys regardless of location in an update between 13.3 and 17.1.

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
I have the same problem as you... playing version 17.1. Were you have to figure it out or did you just console it?

For those who want details and have an idea of what to do:

My current save is before telling Madison that the sculpture is ready. I have checked countless times that the skeleton key is where it's supposed to be in the garage. After making sure it's there I tell her it's ready, go through the scene, etc. then Derek takes the key in my inventory. Go through bringing Patrick downstairs, talk to Derek about locking Madison in the bathroom, then finally go to garage to grab the key, but no key. I get that it's possible they changed what you're supposed to do from 13.3 -> 17.1 and if they did I have no clue what it is. To me, it just seems like a script error where someone had him take all keys regardless of location in an update between 13.3 and 17.1.
No I'm still stuck in the same situation as you.

Having a problem to blow smoke on stephanie face anyone can help is there any key
Go to the inventory and select the "blaze" action. Sometimes the item fall on the ground when you do that, no idea why. If it's the case, just click on it and select "blaze" again. Now the vape should be in your hand/mouth. Now you just get in front of her then lower the camera until the crosshair is on the vape, click on it and select "blaze". You can then select "take" to put it back in the inventory.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Whenever i start a new game Leah and Frank start attacking me immediately even though my inventory is empty?
They changed how Frank/Leah's notice you with alcohol in this update... were you doing anything with alcohol at the time?

or, just delete the story files (in my docs folder). They will automatically redownload when you re-open the game. Possible that they got corrupted or something.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
In the main game are there a way to get the sisters to hook up with each other? Or with Patrick? (Other then console commands I mean.)

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey, so i came across this " bug " after i gave stephanie the bag she ran downstairs and after katherine starts to puke ( i suppose ) i get a blackscreen , any of you got that too ? i already had the gut grip on me , might be that idk

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes