Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
The person who mentioned the keys being in the kitchen was correct ;)
Thanks but I already suffered through the insane loading time way more than I should ever have. Someone said they were near the microwave so here is a screenshot of the message telling me he droped the keys and the microwave table without any keys. Is my save bugged or do I miss some information?
1594996292120.png

TBA2

Sep 2, 2017
I am having an issue with Stephanie's path where after she helps Katherine and the game fades to black the game never comes back, anyone ever seen this before?

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Thanks but I already suffered through the insane loading time way more than I should ever have. Someone said they were near the microwave so here is a screenshot of the message telling me he droped the keys and the microwave table without any keys. Is my save bugged or do I miss some information?
View attachment 733651

Hm, I'd have to test to see if you ran into a bug. They should be to the left of the microwave. Could be disappearing on save/load.

Jin_23

Apr 6, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a big problem with Lety, I send her the email to come to the party but she doesn't come in, she just stops at the door. I'm missing something? Shouldn't she come in?

On the other hand, I wanted to tell you that I am new to this genre of games and wanted to know if they can recommend some games on this page.

Last edited:

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Hm, I'd have to test to see if you ran into a bug. They should be to the left of the microwave. Could be disappearing on save/load.
So I got it to work in the end. I believe the problem is that if the player didn't take the keys before Madison's Muse event, they will disappaer from the shelves but not be put in the kitchen.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
So I got it to work in the end. I believe the problem is that if the player didn't take the keys before Madison's Muse event, they will disappaer from the shelves but not be put in the kitchen.
Hm, I'm gonna have to look into that. That should not be possible as any time Derek runs away from the bathroom door, he's meant to either a) drop the keys off on the kitchen counter, or b) return them to the player.

Reactions: XQDL

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone have the main story of the game in a zip or something? THe main menu is stuck at downloading story phase for more than a few minutes now. It's not even creating a folder on Documents.

XQDL

Jan 6, 2018
Anyone have the main story of the game in a zip or something? THe main menu is stuck at downloading story phase for more than a few minutes now. It's not even creating a folder on Documents.
where i can find the files?

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Probably an anti-virus or anti-ransomware, installation folder name/length, or Windows file compression issue. Try clicking "Credits" on the Main Menu, then hit ESC to get back to the main menu.

Reactions: Pedro121

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Probably an anti-virus or anti-ransomware, installation folder name/length, or Windows file compression issue. Try clicking "Credits" on the Main Menu, then hit ESC to get back to the main menu.
It works fine now! I think I must've blocked it in the firewall somehow when it asked if I could connect with the private network or something.

Reactions: EekGames_Don

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Hi, someone could share their Document Mods folder with me because my game can't download the main stories. It would be nice to have them in French too. Thank you.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Here is mods folder for 0.16.5 release. Exactly the same as hosted by game servers.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes