megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
That awkward moment when the f95 pirated version is available before the paid itch.io version :confused:
Yo ho I guess, they already have my money :p
Edit: Ah I guess this is the beta version so it's not a public release yet

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Hi, can someone send me the contents of the eek folder in documents because the game does not want to download the stories. Version 0.17.2 please

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If a walkthrough pops up I might give it a go. I have the steam version, got it back around release, but playing this without a walkthrough is a chore and they want you to pay for that each month.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You saw walkie at OP, right?

maybe here too?
With the way they constantly change quest lines you can't use an outdated one. The one in the OP is v.13.

The one on mejoress however seems to be updated 3 days ago. Thank you for that.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
It's probably a good idea not to play this for a long time tbh, they dont expand on the only thing people play this for, and that's the sex, still can't fuck the girls when your relationship with them is high, cant change into more complex positions, it's still only doggystyle, missionary and cowgirl, no third person camera during scenes. Make it make sense, I just wanna nut in the chicks man

Leo369

Jan 6, 2018
The console command to remove cloth is not working for me. Even though I copy and paste the example, it says you must specify clothing option for the command.

Last edited:

yarg

Dec 5, 2017
My stories are broken, now i just have a patch of gasoline in the garage on all of them..the hell..

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
The console command to remove cloth is not working for me. Even though I copy and paste the example, it says you must specify clothing option for the command.
The command is "clothing (character name here) 0 top off" so "clothing leah 0 top off" for example, idk why they havent fixed the console cheats on the websites, they're obviously wrong

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes