corona95

Feb 11, 2020
Just downloaded and instantly get beaten up by Frank because he says I should put my booze down. I checked inventory and there is no alocohol. I tried restarting game, re-downloading both 64 and 32 bit versions but none works. Any fix for this?

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
Just downloaded and instantly get beaten up by Frank because he says I should put my booze down. I checked inventory and there is no alocohol. I tried restarting game, re-downloading both 64 and 32 bit versions but none works. Any fix for this?
Wait for Stable Release (probably 0.17.5), or download 0.16.5

Billy48

Jun 1, 2020
How do i play with keyboard what are the commands to move the character and others you play with the computer mouse or with joystick

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
seems like there's a glitch with the latest version. in the rachel/patrick bj scene, rachel's model is all fucked up, broken arms and just doesn't work. also that mission in general is very weird. the only way I got it to work for me was to get the briefcase before talking to rachel about the plan and giving pat the thermos. if i try to do it the 'normal' way, they both completely dissapear, no matter where they were before. anything that ensure that the scene plays out correctly? is it my computer's problem? is there some sort of patch for this thing already?

update: when you decide to blow pat off, the same happens except it reverts to the normal position once in a while to glitch out again in the exact same manner.

I'm playing on the lastest version displayed in the links ( 0.17.1 alpha ), so maybe I'll need to wait for a stable version before seeing that scene correctly play

update: everything works on 0.16.5

Last edited:

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if the published guide works for this version
Yes and no. The game is still in early access, so things change. For the most part, the guides are reliable, but if you're stuck on a part it's probably because something changed, so at that point I usually just try different things, and am able to figure it out most of the time.

Barricade

May 13, 2017
I think there is a bug... main bedroom key dissapear from my inventory after sex with Katherine, so I can't lock door again to fuck Madison during the Muse... any ideas how to fix it?

Jin_23

Apr 6, 2020
I think there is a bug... main bedroom key dissapear from my inventory after sex with Katherine, so I can't lock door again to fuck Madison during the Muse... any ideas how to fix it?
Hello,that error is very common in the game,sometimes things disappear from your inventory,so you must save your progress in the game every minute,the elements do not appear again ,I have not found any solution, I have only started a new game

p22

Jun 21, 2017
This is specific to 0.17.1 alpha.

If you use stable 0.16.5 release, you should not get this problem.

Milean

Nov 21, 2017
I don't know if this is related, but is there any way to make this game run at an acceptable level on a shitty Intel HD graphics IGPU? My discrete GPU died and until i figure out which parts i should get for my PC upgrade, i'm stuck with this. I can barely get 30 FPS if i set the resolution to 800x600 with low graphics settings.

Can you lower the graphics even further from the files or something? The only thing i don't want to lower even further is the character detail, everything else can look like jelly i don't really care.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I don't know if this is related, but is there any way to make this game run at an acceptable level on a shitty Intel HD graphics IGPU? My discrete GPU died and until i figure out which parts i should get for my PC upgrade, i'm stuck with this. I can barely get 30 FPS if i set the resolution to 800x600 with low graphics settings.

Can you lower the graphics even further from the files or something? The only thing i don't want to lower even further is the character detail, everything else can look like jelly i don't really care.
Seeing how many models and animations are constantly running at the same time in a small map, it may be possible for you to run the game faster if you have a potato with a graphic card. But if you get such a low amount of FPS with such a low resolution, I just have to say that you'll need a better processor ( look for Ryzen, Ive heard they're pretty good. Simple Intel CORE i5 also works if you have lots of RAM ) and a graphic card. Can't give you further advices since I'm not an expert, and good luck on your problem

Milean

Nov 21, 2017
Seeing how many models and animations are constantly running at the same time in a small map, it may be possible for you to run the game faster if you have a potato with a graphic card. But if you get such a low amount of FPS with such a low resolution, I just have to say that you'll need a better processor ( look for Ryzen, Ive heard they're pretty good. Simple Intel CORE i5 also works if you have lots of RAM ) and a graphic card. Can't give you further advices since I'm not an expert, and good luck on your problem
My processor can handle this game just fine,the lack of a powerful GPU is the problem. I used to be able to run it at high with 60 FPS at my monitor's native resolution,so there's no processor limitations here. Thanks for the advice though.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
The key should not disappear when locking the door to have sex with Katherine. It probably disappeared during the "art show" that occurs roughly halfway through The Muse. The keys should have reappeared in the kitchen after Derek ran off to find his cat.

Reactions: Wizzzz

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
The key should not disappear when locking the door to have sex with Katherine. It probably disappeared during the "art show" that occurs roughly halfway through The Muse. The keys should have reappeared in the kitchen after Derek ran off to find his cat.
Thank you, I've been looking for this for days. Someone said it was in the kitchen but I couldn't figure out the timing

Edit: Where is it exactly? I see the message that says that Derek may have put the keys somewhere but I looked everywhere in the house and I can't find them

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes