Radamanthic

Apr 12, 2020
For those having issues with the clothing command, try using "change" as sub command before "on" or "off". Example: Clothing vickie top change off.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Console commands are not allowing Lety or Vickie to warpto player. Also the game isn't recognizing the #6 or the word strapon. Suggestions?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
These commands do work, but I think there is change in how NPCs are loaded.

Help command shows there is new command called "enablenpc". Use that first to enable Lety/Vickie, then do warpto.

Reactions: BiggySmall

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
It would be cool if someone made maybe 2 saves where combined you could walk up to any of the girls and have sex with them.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I tried playing one of the custom games. Empty house and a line leading from the bonfire to a puddle of oil in the garage. Tried a different one but got the same result. Antipiracy?

Even warpto player does nothing.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I tried playing one of the custom games. Empty house and a line leading from the bonfire to a puddle of oil in the garage. Tried a different one but got the same result. Antipiracy?

Even warpto player does nothing.
Custom Stories normally only work properly with the version they where created for. 0.17 seems to break all other custom stories until they get updated (But the CSC for 0.17 isn't out yet, so use older versions of the game until CSC and the Stories are updated...)

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes