fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
did they break the Grab mechanic? i cant complete Lety's quest because i literally cant grab anyone

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
They didn't and they won't. Their mindset is that their game is "story-driven", so this "Sherlock Holmes" style of gameplay is intended. I also don't like it very much, but that is what they can do.

My suggestion is to play custom stories. And to fiddle around with the console. I had much more fun that way. You can do a lot of stuff, besides removing clothing. You can make girls tits bigger/smaller; you can make 2 NPC have sex; make them dance and pose; and you can cheat through the quests if you are interested in the "plot" but not in searching stuff.
Can you explain me how to "fiddle around with the console" exactly? Is there a command list?

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Can you explain me how to "fiddle around with the console" exactly? Is there a command list?
Yes.
Type help for a list of commands
Type help [command] to know what a command can do
Type example [command] to know how to use a command

It's a little limited, but you can:
Remove/change clothes
Make characters pose, dance have sex with you or others
Change bodypart size (Biger/smaller boobs and penis)
Change personality, make them teleport or walk somewhere, etc.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
the 0.18.0 alpha is out. it adds brtitney's new outfit and updates the older sex scenes that were missing some of the more recent position options. it also fixes some bugs and shit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
When will they continue the Vickie's story? (Or at least did they do that already?)
They've gone over this numerous times if you'd take the time to read for yourself. Vickie's story will be the last one, and they have a few more to do before that.

Oct 10, 2020
i'm intending to redownload the game, can anyone tell me if the cowgirl position had been changed ? (legs down instead of raising up)

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes