• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Changelog pls!

EDIT: It's all here in Seems like the thing to note is Brittney and Katherine's new clothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreatBuddy

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Thanks for answering but since there is no actual corruption taking place I'm just gonna put this game in ignore and move on.
what the fuck is corruption

One thing I think we need to keep repeating is that House Party is not a dating sim or a sex simulator, it's a throwback to point and click adventure games.. with sex. You're barking up the wrong tree if you expect weird kink in House Party; you'd be best served by going and playing one of the other anime horny games on this forum.

Last edited:

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
(Beta 10/20/2020)

• Updated Katherine’s clothing
  • Added loading tooltip UI
  • Added new radial menu UI
  • In the Original Story: Madison’s intimacy reward from “The Muse” has been ‘modernized’ and can now make use of all available intimacy positions
  • In the Original Story: Leah’s intimacy reward from “Broken Code” has been ‘modernized’ and can now make use of all available intimacy positions
  • In the Original Story: Leah’s Hellion/”evil” intimacy reward is now repeatable…but the Player won’t exactly be in control of such fortuitous second, third, fourth, or seventieth rounds…
  • In the Original Story: minor cleanup of the events between Madison walking out of the Art Room/Spare Room 2 up to waiting for the Player to approach her for “Magnum Opus”
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that would allow the Player to offer Vickie Madison’s nudes even if the “Sibling Warfare” Opportunity had been failed
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that prevented the “Military Precision” Opportunity from failing near the finale of Derek’s “Mission Impawsible” Opportunity
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow Frank’s confrontation with the Player after stealing too much booze from his cabinet to offer two responses instead of one
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow Frank and Derek to loop rather rapidly through their “I WANNA KILL THE PLAYER” and “I WANNA DEFEND THE PLAYER” lines if the Player is caught holding a booze item near Frank while Derek is able to use his Combat Perk to defend the Player from Frank
  • In the Original Story: fixed issues that prevented the Player from Grabbing a booze item in front of Frank if Frank was concussed or the Player had a “booze pass”
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that would allow the Player to sneak more than one beer away from Frank if they had a “booze pass” via a super sneaky grab and hold technique
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow Frank to loop through some of his concussed reactions to the Player holding booze
  • In the Original Story: tweaked some events and dialogue around the time when the Player might want to listen to the voicemail from Hugo Hugehole during post-“Sibling Warfare” with
  • Ashley. These tweaks should prevent higher “sensitivity” from making listening to the voicemail extremely hard to do
  • In the Original Story: once you listen to the Hugo Hugehole Voicemail, it’s kaput! No new voicemail!
  • In the Original Story: aesthetic improvements to Patrick’s little jump to retrieve his briefcase near the end of “Patty’s Striking Resemblance”
  • In the Original Story: there is now a short window of a couple minutes after the “Derek Smash!” fight ends during which Leah will not magically sense that the alcohol in the liquor cabinet might be in danger when the Player Takes it into their inventory, and come waltzing over to guard it. This should make it easier to capitalize on Frank being KOd after “Derek Smash!” concludes
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow Rachael to forcibly Change Location away from the Player if she caught the Player having sex during some rather sensitive points in her content
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause Leah and the Player to encounter…sexual issues if the Player had recently pleasured themselves and then immediately tried to launch into the finale intimacy reward in the “Hellion”/evil path of Leah’s “Broken Code” content
  • In the Original Story: fixed a minor inconsistency in flagging a Frank “Booze Warning” in one of Leah’s dialogues
  • In the Original Story: Giving Ashley’s clothes back to her after humiliating her will slightly boost her socials with the Player if the Player did not tell her to stay naked or request her Panties in return for the key
  • In the Original Story: after humiliating Ashley, the Player can choose to give her the key without asking for “more” in return, or back out entirely
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause a highly skilled, ultra bad-ass, Navy Seal-level Player to not successfully make it through the sparring session at the end of the “good” route of “Broken Code” after getting a confirmed kill on Frank
  • In the Original Story: it should be moderately more difficult for NPCs to interrupt Amy and the Player mid-intimacy now, as they will totes hear any throes of passion and generally avoid roaming to her. They can still roam around to places that may make them visible to Amy, causing her to get all bashful and stuffs
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that would allow Players to exploit around Frank’s social mechanic after sneaking a booze item(s) from his liquor cabinet
  • In the Original Story: standardized Eat/Drink functionality for food items in the fridge and the soda to match those of other existing non-alcoholic items that can be consumed
  • In the Original Story: tweaked some Dialogue values for a few Characters that could lead to their formal introductions being skipped
  • In the Original Story: Derek will not congratulate the Player for getting in good with Ashley if the Player sufficiently lowered their friendship with Derek
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that allowed the Game Grumps to potentially perform their bathtub scene while KOd
  • In the Original Story: Improved the accuracy of the checks used to determine whether or not Stephanie actually witnesses someone get knocked out via combat
  • In the Original Story: cleaned up and slightly loosened the criteria that control whether or not Steph may check on Katherine of her own accord while Katherine is sick prior to Meltdown
  • In the Original Story: reduced the frequency at which Amy will stub her toe near Stephanie
  • In the Original Story: spruced up the process of getting dressed for a few Characters. This and undressing will continue to be worked on over time
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that would cause Katherine’s negative reaction to being “finished on” trigger a mismatching voice line and Dialogue Close reaction
  • In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause Katherine to remain in “photo shoot” mode after the Player…did things to her, when she should not
  • In the Original Story: a little clean-up added to Rachael’s post-dare intimacy behavior
  • In the Original Story: cleaned up additional events related to Stephanie and Amy behaviors that precede the beginning of the “Meltdown” Opportunity
  • Added a new wallsex spot in the master bedroom, near the standing lamp
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Ping Pong balls to magically levitate if held by the Player while Starting a game of forever-alone-pong. SPOOPY!
  • Beer pong cups will now reposition themselves whenever a new Practice session of beer pong is started
  • Fixed an issue that was causing the Painkillers and Scorpion Tequila to initialize already flagged as being Held/Grabbed by the Player
  • Fixed some issues with the new radial menu
  • Fixed some issues with the new tool tips in the load manager
  • Various performance fixes related to the storing/retrieving character values, combat, and more
  • Updated the radial menu to support text renderers with higher fidelity
  • Updated tool tips in load manager to sort opportunities by those most recently updated or acquired
  • Fixed resolution based rendering issues in UI
  • Made the new radial menu center the cursor/target whenever it is activated
  • CSC: fixed an issue that was preventing the Practice Point for beer pong from appearing as an Item in the CSC
  • CSC: added an Item Function that can be used to manually reset beer pong cup and ball positions
  • CSC: Added ability to search by game event type and criteria type simultaneously in the CSC
  • Fixed weird specific reflection in the laundry room cabinet
  • Added an icon for narrator text in the memory log
  • Updated dialog UI to allow for slightly longer character names
  • Fixed issue where the “just chill” sign reflected into the house interior and reduced it’s brightness

Reactions: jesusjackct

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Isn't Katherine a little to Stuck up to wear that new Attire she has? If you gonna go in that direction with her i'd say change the hair a bit and perhaps some multi color as well. And different glasses, little less attitude and give her more witty sass.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Buy House Party?
I can't even play it.
Something to do with memory.
I think you can only play it on windows 10 or something.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Does this game have good corruption were we change the girls mentally/physically or is it the dating sim romance points gathering that people for some reason mark as corruption?
I could say that happens in Leah storyline, technically. Althouh probably not in a way you assume.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anyone know if there's a way to list all objects in the console?
after some fiddling around i found out there's some objects in the game you can interact with via the console.
for example:
ashley, ashley_root, eyeleft_ashley, boot1

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Buy House Party?
I can't even play it.
Well, it will not run on a toaster, or a smartwatch, or a Commodore 64. It requires a PC from within the last 10 years. But I promise, it will run on a modern PC. It even runs on my old (10 year old) PC which someone else uses now. But it will probably not do with a 2GB GPU or 4 GB ram...

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Buy House Party?
I can't even play it.
Nope. I'm on windows 7 and most of my hardware, except a cheap graphics card upgrade 3 years ago, is at least 10 years old. You don't need a power house to run this game.

Ellahn

Dec 23, 2019
I'd like to point out that the Linux version is very outdated (0.12.2, when the current version is 0.18.1), plus the 32-bit Windows version is also quite outdated (0.17.3 so not quite as much). On Linux one can use Wine to try and emulate Windows apps, but it doesn't always work, and even when it does, it's 32-bit.

I know it's a pain and I try to avoid anything 32-bit, but even if it's not ideal, the Win 32-bit version is still better than nothing, and Linux users like me are actually getting nothing...

I was really curious about the game but I was quite disappointed when I saw the versions, so I've put it on hold and added it to my to-do list. I'm still curious but over 2.5Gb when my laptop has only one Hard Drive slot, which has a 240Gb SSD... Seriously, consider releasing updated Linux or Win64 versions.

Also, it might be a good idea to release a compressed version. Obviously I can't speak for everyone but, being a programmer, many people come to me for help and advice and I can say for sure almost everyone would think twice before downloading over 2Gb to try out a single game, and pretty much everyone who either has a lot of free storage or can easily afford to buy more are older people with a lot of money and who don't play any computer games at all... Or are programmers like me and use either Macbooks or Linux...

I don't know how long it takes to convert/compile stuff, but hey, if there's anything you may want help with, do say so, I may be able to help somehow since as I said I'm a programmer. I didn't figure a way to compress compiled Unity Games yet, but doing it before compiling the release (Or whatever Unity may call taking the Source files and generating the Distributable) should be pretty easy, including automating everything, from compression to generating all the releases, both compressed and uncompressed...

Reactions: Fman467
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes