fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i tried making a custom story and nothing loaded when i imported it into the game.
Do i need to wait for a v18 of the CSC?

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
i tried making a custom story and nothing loaded when i imported it into the game.
Do i need to wait for a v18 of the CSC?
Not necessarily.

Sounds like you installed it incorrectly. Custom stories go in your My Documents path, not the install folder.

Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\<Story Name> . Make sure the <Story Name> folder uses the same name as the main story file inside. So if your story file is Titty Fish.story, name the folder Titty Fish as well.

Characters and their respective interactions should still work on mismatched game/csc versions, but many of the other features will be affected unless it's made on the game verion's matching CSC version.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1999958

Is there any custom story where the characters have sex by themselves ?

You know, where you can just watch or join ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I am SOOOO saving this one for when it is done... so much potential!

View attachment 871136

"primarily for some lesbian threesome content..."*whisper, whisper :)
Better to just play it now. The meat and potatoes of content is already in, and nothing they've really added within the last year, or have planned, is essentially adding all that much in terms of interesting/new lewd content onto the already extensive amount of different questlines to play through. Mostly just bug fixes and milk stuff with underwhelming in comparison to the original girls fluff content while simulateously transitioning development over to their new game.

Female protag might change that, but then you'd essentially be playing a new/different game anyway in theory.

Reactions: MOISTNESS

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
what the fuck is corruption
A typically horrible done progression path where people want to see the girls go from never even seen a dick before virgins to their own personal cum dump sluts who do nothing but obsess over cock in 80% of the dialog pop ups :)

Although come to think of it the somewhat shy and innocent type who comes to the party looking to lose her virginity probably would of been a nice character/questline addition that could/would of fit the game theme pretty well.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
With every new update I must start from the begining ???? My old saves won't work....so I think I skip this game,everytime from the beginning.....no thanks !!!!
But what's the point of old saves anyway. To see end old rewards quickly? And if you use saves as "end states", how do you expect to play new content?

Most of the story can be replayed from new game relatively quickly.

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Better to just play it now. The meat and potatoes of content is already in, and nothing they've really added within the last year, or have planned, is essentially adding all that much in terms of interesting/new lewd content onto the already extensive amount of different questlines to play through.
It's true. If you are not into gay stuff, last content update for girls was Leah one, and that was from the last year. Same year added Lety story and additional story for Rachael.

Only new content this year was Game Grumps stuff and Derek's story. And there is still Frank content pending. Meh...
But Vickie finale looks promising.

Mostly just bug fixes and milk stuff with underwhelming in comparison to the original girls fluff content while simulateously transitioning development over to their new game.
0.18.x update is very specific, since it does not add new story content, but updates several major intimacy scenes with the girls, as well as clothing for a few girls.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Does this game have good corruption were we change the girls mentally/physically or is it the dating sim romance points gathering that people for some reason mark as corruption?
There is a shy value that can be decreased so girls will be happier about being naked and won't cover their body.
Also there are trigger that check value that could be tied to your past actions, you just need to put it that after picking some lines a girl will stalk all males to have sex with them. It is just not implemented in the standard story but can be obtained with CSC.

About physical change....well only with console, you can't do with the story creator.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Not necessarily.

Sounds like you installed it incorrectly. Custom stories go in your My Documents path, not the install folder.

Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\<Story Name> . Make sure the <Story Name> folder uses the same name as the main story file inside. So if your story file is Titty Fish.story, name the folder Titty Fish as well.

Characters and their respective interactions should still work on mismatched game/csc versions, but many of the other features will be affected unless it's made on the game verion's matching CSC version.
yup... it was the name. I missed 1 letter.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
It the character not show up in the story, you have to download HPCSC.0.17.3 and EnableNPC.
No. That's a different problem. Characters like Dan, Arin, Vickie, and Lety need to be unlocked via story progression before they enter the house, and they begin Disabled by default. If no one appears in the house and objects have no interaction prompts, that's a problem with story files not initializing.

A typically horrible done progression path where people want to see the girls go from never even seen a dick before virgins to their own personal cum dump sluts who do nothing but obsess over cock in 80% of the dialog pop ups :)
Oh, right, anime shit. Got it. Hard pass.

Although come to think of it the somewhat shy and innocent type who comes to the party looking to lose her virginity probably would of been a nice character/questline addition that could/would of fit the game theme pretty well.

I mean, that's pretty much Amy's story. Maybe Lety too. Though I don't think either of them specifically came to the party for that purpose, that's more or less how their stories conclude.

Last edited:
Reactions: p22

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Buy House Party?
I can't even play it.
Something to do with memory.
I think you can only play it on windows 10 or something.
Fairly certain it doesn't have a windows 10 requirement, but it does have reasonably high minimum specs. The steam page lists 8gb of ram as the min spec.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
If you have been paying 5$ monthly from the beginning of the development of this game you would have paid 240$ as of today. It has still not reached v0.2 at this rate you'll have paid 1.000$ when it reaches v1.0.
I'm guessing it will take a brake during the 3rd world war.

• Haha
Reactions: Originel

Razbros

Oct 12, 2018
If you have been paying 5$ monthly from the beginning of the development of this game you would have paid 240$ as of today. It has still not reached v0.2 at this rate you'll have paid 1.000$ when it reaches v1.0.
You like math huh?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It is just a number. Not percentage score.

But if you want to be technical, based on their roadmap, they still have Frank and Vickie content update as well as female protagonist.
That would take at minimum 3 more releases to finish the game, but let's say that female protagonist takes at least 2 releases, due to huge amount of work (even Madison update got split in two), and there is one more release after all content is done to polish the game.

So 18 versions now, 5 more to go. 18/(18+5) * 100 = 78% done. So game is more like "0.8" using that logic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Originel

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
This is pretty much Lety's storyline.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes