trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
is it just me or the walkthrough is outdated? there's no ''clear eyes'' at the master bathroom! i can't progress with stephanie's storyline. smh

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I think someone mentioned for 0.18.0 on Steam forums that action menu does not work for non-English localization.

So maybe it applies to 0.18.1 too?

Reactions: Malata

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
There is no full save for this game so stop asking, you can't unlock all girls content in one save since by making some choices some girls are locked.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
A good game, fun questlines and nice models, but expressionless girl faces and dreadful camera in sex animations.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
for all you horny people looking for saves

install that custom story. do the sex. stop posting your save requests when you don't understand how the game actually plays

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
for all you horny people looking for saves

install that custom story. do the sex. stop posting your save requests when you don't understand how the game actually plays
Hmm, I just want to have a "Harem" ending. Or that I could jump from Girl A to girl B.
Why do I need to reply the game XX times to see Girl A ending, and or Girl B ending.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Hmm, I just want to have a "Harem" ending. Or that I could jump from Girl A to girl B.
Why do I need to reply the game XX times to see Girl A ending, and or Girl B ending.
Definitely doable via a custom story, and/or an override of the Original Story. Might already be something released that's right up your alley...

Reactions: jesusjackct

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
A good game, fun questlines and nice models, but expressionless girl faces and dreadful camera in sex animations.
Expressionless at what times specifically? They're definitely not ALWAYS expressionless...although there is certainly work to be done on that front :giggle:

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Because this isn't a sex simulator kinky anime harem game. It's an adventure game. With sex scenes.

Honey Select may be more up your alley. Or make your own custom story doing exactly what you want. It's not hard to edit the base story to change it to your liking, either. You just have to try.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes