ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
If you have been paying 5$ monthly from the beginning of the development of this game you would have paid 240$ as of today. It has still not reached v0.2 at this rate you'll have paid 1.000$ when it reaches v1.0.
I'm guessing it will take a brake during the 3rd world war.
The game is almost finished. The 18 stands for how many times they've made a major update to the game, and each major update had at least a few alpha and betas, so if you have been a Patreon since the beginning you've pretty much gotten at minimum of 72 builds of the game. They have announced that the only content left that's coming is Frank's story, Vickie's ending, and the female playthrough.

Reactions: p22

Zelest

May 11, 2020
Hello I have a little probleme when i am in the game i cant speak with anyone someone can help me ?

gonza1907

Nov 1, 2017
Well, it happens to some that when you start everything, when you want to interact with an object or person, it won't let me, I mean, I right click on Dereck, I talk and he does nothing, the same with the doors and other things, it helps !

Reactions: Zelest

tajfun420

Jan 16, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a custom story where everyone can "get it on" kind of by themselves, without me telling them what to do if possible.
Can anyone reccomend anything?

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a custom story where everyone can "get it on" kind of by themselves, without me telling them what to do if possible.
Can anyone reccomend anything?
Make your own story where they do that. No one has yet made one with truly autonomous action from the NPCs. If you did some research into the scripting I'm sure you figure out if that's possible.

tajfun420

Jan 16, 2019
Make your own story where they do that. No one has yet made one with truly autonomous action from the NPCs. If you did some research into the scripting I'm sure you figure out if that's possible.
Do you maybe know how much strain does it put on the PC? Mine is... let's say worse then decent but you got me interested tho.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Do you maybe know how much strain does it put on the PC? Mine is... let's say worse then decent but you got me interested tho.
Why would it put strain on your computer?

Where can I find a jamming device for Kate? After she drank the rum.
Hang out around Madison for a while. She mentions it occasionally.

Alternatively, you could spend the time it took you to write out this post and wait for a response and instead explore the house and play the game. This isn't the first item you're going to have to search for.. don't you think you'll be better served by learning how to play the game so you don't have to come to the internet for answers every time you can't do something?

Reactions: Cmpunk165 and p22

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Hang out around Madison for a while. She mentions it occasionally.

Alternatively, you could spend the time it took you to write out this post and wait for a response and instead explore the house and play the game. This isn't the first item you're going to have to search for.. don't you think you'll be better served by learning how to play the game so you don't have to come to the internet for answers every time you can't do something?
I asked about the arrival of the balloon. Now I figured it out myself

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes