Onefiftyone

Dec 27, 2017
for all you horny people looking for saves

install that custom story. do the sex. stop posting your save requests when you don't understand how the game actually plays
You lose the voice lines and a couple of options with custom mods, so there's still plenty valid reason for them to exist

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Cowgirl position is my favorite in the game, until they made all the girls sit like they're taking a dump
Has it been changed back like b4 ? I planning on redownloading the game
This position was updated multuple times, so i have no idea what version is the one you disliked.

Reactions: jesusjackct

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure that in 0.16.5 as well as in current version it cowgirl looks like "riding the bull". Surely not like "taking a dump".

If I remember correctly, some release before that cowgirl looked like legs wide open with broken knees. Current one is huuuuge improvement, IMHO. And old one, I would say looked more like "taking a dump". :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: jesusjackct

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
I think is that if they have cowgirl since ages they could add lapdance as well, they have the guys of witcher 3 for animations after all. I think they will eventually do this....while they focus on story they already added things that are unthinkable like new outfits (they said that outfit are tied to girls and it is not realistic for them bring more clothes in a party.....well they anyway improved a little the game adding new clothes now).

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I'm having trouble getting the Windows 64 version to work on my Mac and I have Wine and Playonmac. Please let me know how I can do it and what I need to include in a virtual HD(DirectX, Microsoft Core Fonts, other components) in a Step-by-step process please. Thanks

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I feel like some people just ask for specific kinks without any context based on game plot.

It's game that happens during one night.

Reactions: InTheShadows

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
How to find a glass or a cup to fill it up with alchool guys? Thx for help!

Last edited:

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
I hate the fact that when you gain new fighting skills in one playthrough, then in order to finish other girl's stories,
you'll have to restart and create a new playthrough. By doing so, the new fighting skills don't apply for new saves, they only stuck in one specific save :(:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: The higher calling
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes