yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
is there any way to limit fps on the game when i try to use rivatuner to limit to 60 fps the game keep crashing

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
is there any way to limit fps on the game when i try to use rivatuner to limit to 60 fps the game keep crashing
Easy fix, if that action causes it to crash, then don't do that action. :)
From memory, trying to force FPS will screw up the timing of events.

Reactions: yaragl

GottaRun

Sep 18, 2020
ok but where it can be found? i mean the txt file
The txt file doesn't work for 0.19 alpha currently, but you can do can do this : , or you can just download the folder from the internet.

infriel

Aug 30, 2017
thanks but i have bad news. I believe is that steam fucked my system bc the first file that i have started in the 0.19 Version was `nt the steamloader file. In my screen not only i see that i can not uncheck the box censor, it have a mini grey field if i press it redirect to me at steam web with an url error. The worse of this, i have tried test the 18.2 and happen exactly the same issue. Include i have placed the uncensor files "My document folder" and it keep the same status.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: GottaRun

infriel

Aug 30, 2017
Lol listen, in the first main page the uploaded 18.2 version it have censored the explicit content and does the same behavior from 0.19.0, probably, the autor from the topic has changed the links at last hour. I tested older versions and no censorship there, lmao i believe that steam fucked up my system the whole day but seem that not, fiuuushh. pd: in really i have readed late since 18.2 all is censored seem

Last edited:
Reactions: Dollree
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes