fapstrike

Apr 27, 2017
i need help, no matter what i do i cant remove censorship from the game, ive already tried both methods on both game versions available here

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
Does this game have VR support now? I tried it with Vorpx a while back it was OK but not playable... thanks in advance

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
i need help, no matter what i do i cant remove censorship from the game, ive already tried both methods on both game versions available here
Did you try my mini guide? It worked for me doing exactly what i posted down below, also some people say that the uncensor file on the documents folder is not necessary. I don't understand what's the problem, given that is a 1kb file, it does no harm having it there just in case.

Here is just the folder, works on both v0.18.2 and v0.19 :

For it to work, you need to place the ENTIRE folder on 'HouseParty_Data\SteamingAssets' (not just the files).

Also here is the uncensor text file as well:

You just need to extract that on your documents folder (all the respective folders are already created).

Reactions: jack_pun

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Does this game have VR support now? I tried it with Vorpx a while back it was OK but not playable... thanks in advance
Not yet. They've said they are planning to add VR support, after they finish the game. It would be too time consuming to do the remaining updates and keep updating the VR mode in tandem.

I believe they have 3 updates left; the current WIP one, a finale about vickie, and then a complete revamp to add a female MC/playthrough. VR would be after these.

Reactions: shoezone

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Not yet. They've said they are planning to add VR support, after they finish the game. It would be too time consuming to do the remaining updates and keep updating the VR mode in tandem.

I believe they have 3 updates left; the current WIP one, a finale about vickie, and then a complete revamp to add a female MC/playthrough. VR would be after these.
This dood updates.

fapstrike

Apr 27, 2017
Did you try my mini guide? It worked for me doing exactly what i posted down below, also some people say that the uncensor file on the documents folder is not necessary. I don't understand what's the problem, given that is a 1kb file, it does no harm having it there just in case.
thanks i already fixed, my mistake was putting the content of the "explicit content" folder, rather than the folder itself

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
does anyone have the updated commands? because some don't work
you should just be able to type "help" in the console commands entry space, and it will print a list of commands. And then if you expand on that it will give more detailed help ("clothing help" will explain all the commands related to the clothing sub-command).

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Too much details, could you please explain me what are the new sex possibilities? Thx
It's right there in the top 4 notes. They basically added three new cutscenes. To unlock them, finish Katherine or Frank's content. Not sure how to trigger the bedroom one though, or who that one is with.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You have patch notes summary here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ssmatt

juan1245678

Jan 5, 2020
you should just be able to type "help" in the console commands entry space, and it will print a list of commands. And then if you expand on that it will give more detailed help ("clothing help" will explain all the commands related to the clothing sub-command).
thanks, it's still difficult for me to form the commands

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
thanks, it's still difficult for me to form the commands
If you've got problems with that, try the "example" command (for instance "example clothing" should give you some examples how a command should look like and together with the "help" command it should be easy to figure out what they do...)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes