juan1245678

Jan 5, 2020
[QUOTE = "gnadudu, publicación: 5337713, miembro: 857269"]
Si tienes problemas con eso, prueba el comando "ejemplo" (por ejemplo, "ropa de ejemplo" debería darte algunos ejemplos de cómo debería verse un comando y, junto con el comando "ayuda", debería ser fácil averiguar qué hacer...)
[/CITA]
Sí, pero como dije, me cuesta formar el comando que quiero

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
How can I import my saves to the new version? I tried to load my saves from 19.0 but they do not load in v.19.1.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Some custom stories aren't working for me. Is it a version issue? Where can I find more stories?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Some custom stories aren't working for me. Is it a version issue? Where can I find more stories?
Custom Stories Creator is only released for public releases (those that get to Steam outside testing branch).
And any time new version is out, there is good chance to break new stories. Especially alpha/beta releases.

I suggest playing 0.18.2 stable release if you want to play custom stories.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
So, for the new scenes, instead of writing out the names of the rooms, which I couldn't figure out, you can use numbers instead. Only the master bedroom has a scene, yet and it's the number 12.

cutscenes playrandomscenefromlocation 12 leah

You have to close the console for the scene to play. This works for every character.
There's also unique scenes with Katherine and Frank and a lapdance scene with Stephanie, but for those you need the playscene command and the name of the scenes, which I can't find anywhere.

I'm not sure what to think about the scenes, yet. I've played through Katherine's quest real quick and saw her scene, where you can see her use the cucumber, which was cool I guess, but this scene only plays once and subsequent sex with her plays the generic random scene that every character has. There's no way to trigger the old way of doing it with her, unless you use console commands. I'm sure it's not gonna be as boring, when they introduce additional random scenes, but still the old way was more interactive and not as samey.

Reactions: SubWawa and p22
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes