otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
So, for the new scenes, instead of writing out the names of the rooms, which I couldn't figure out, you can use numbers instead. Only the master bedroom has a scene, yet and it's the number 12.

cutscenes playrandomscenefromlocation 12 leah

You have to close the console for the scene to play. This works for every character.
There's also unique scenes with Katherine and Frank and a lapdance scene with Stephanie, but for those you need the playscene command and the name of the scenes, which I can't find anywhere.

I'm not sure what to think about the scenes, yet. I've played through Katherine's quest real quick and saw her scene, where you can see her use the cucumber, which was cool I guess, but this scene only plays once and subsequent sex with her plays the generic random scene that every character has. There's no way to trigger the old way of doing it with her, unless you use console commands. I'm sure it's not gonna be as boring, when they introduce additional random scenes, but still the old way was more interactive and not as samey.
weird it doesnt work for me

Nargacugakawaii

Feb 14, 2018
So, for the new scenes, instead of writing out the names of the rooms, which I couldn't figure out, you can use numbers instead. Only the master bedroom has a scene, yet and it's the number 12.

cutscenes playrandomscenefromlocation 12 leah

You have to close the console for the scene to play. This works for every character.
There's also unique scenes with Katherine and Frank and a lapdance scene with Stephanie, but for those you need the playscene command and the name of the scenes, which I can't find anywhere.

I'm not sure what to think about the scenes, yet. I've played through Katherine's quest real quick and saw her scene, where you can see her use the cucumber, which was cool I guess, but this scene only plays once and subsequent sex with her plays the generic random scene that every character has. There's no way to trigger the old way of doing it with her, unless you use console commands. I'm sure it's not gonna be as boring, when they introduce additional random scenes, but still the old way was more interactive and not as samey.
For Katherine and Frank Cutscene, you use this:

cutscene playscene KatherineFinale Leah
cutscene playscene FrankFinale Leah

you can use for every character, like the other one. :)

Last edited:

Adawg555

May 16, 2017
Whenever I try and use these commands the game just tells me "Couldnt find valid command from the input" and nothing happens. Any clue as to why?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
At the point where you have to get every male to show frank their dicks. Especially Derek. Patrick is not the issue.
Multiple ways:
1) Get Frank to show when Derek is in hot tub (during memory lane, or after memory lane)
2) Get Frank to show during sex with Derek (duh!)
3) Win dance competition with Derek and then push Derek for a favor

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Annoyed.
1) Already have full game but am forced to download the entire lot again because there's no 'Update' link available.
2) Twice I've tried downloading the no-choice-to-download-update-only full link, and just when the download is almost complete, I get 'network error'. (Win10, Nopy)
Looks like I'll have to wait after 10pm to try a 3rd time.

Reactions: SubWawa

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
does anyone know the console command name for the frank and katherine cutscene? I was playing around with the console, and can get it to trigger the new generic cutscene (named playermasterbedroomsex1) but can't figure out the other 2 new cutscene's names.

jaschnei2303

May 12, 2019
Multiple ways:
1) Get Frank to show when Derek is in hot tub (during memory lane, or after memory lane)
2) Get Frank to show during sex with Derek (duh!)
3) Win dance competition with Derek and then push Derek for a favor
You can't do memory lane with Derek, when pursuing Franks Path i think. Don't you need to give the beers to Frank for him to trust you? Then you can't give them to Derek.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
does anyone know the console command name for the frank and katherine cutscene? I was playing around with the console, and can get it to trigger the new generic cutscene (named playermasterbedroomsex1) but can't figure out the other 2 new cutscene's names.
Not tested (because I haven't time right now), but they should be:
cutscene playscene KatherineFinale Player
cutscene playscene FrankFinale Player

Instead of Player you should be able to use any characters name...

You can't do memory lane with Derek, when pursuing Franks Path i think. Don't you need to give the beers to Frank for him to trust you? Then you can't give them to Derek.
You can tamper Katherine's rum/or the "Derek smash" opportunity and let Frank go k.o. to get the beer from the liquor cabinet ... (or you give Frank the two wine bottles and 3 beers, so you got 3 beers left for Derek...)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes