Apr 3, 2019
Hey guys, was just hoping for some help. How do you do sex scenes with the positions that you can choose? When I get special lessons from Stephanie, I just go into a cutscene of sex but no buttons to choose what positions I want? Thanks for any help!

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You can't do memory lane with Derek, when pursuing Franks Path i think. Don't you need to give the beers to Frank for him to trust you? Then you can't give them to Derek.
Not required really. You can get BFF with Frank without wasting all beers. Talking to him, helping him with Katherine. All this helps.
You can get this way up to around 9/10, needing to give just one natty lite to get to 10/10. Or none if you have him sign petition, which gives +1.

Also, even if you waste all beers on him, that does not mean that you can not get other beers from cabinet in other ways. :D

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Hey guys, was just hoping for some help. How do you do sex scenes with the positions that you can choose? When I get special lessons from Stephanie, I just go into a cutscene of sex but no buttons to choose what positions I want? Thanks for any help!
As far as I have seen, for Stephanie, "cutscene sex" is triggered only if in bedroom. While if in any other room, you get classic POV scene.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I am trying to download it for linux, but all links are broken (with a 404 not found file error)
Just like for Mac, there is no Linux version planned in the immediate future. They stopped releasing Linux/Mac builds for now.
I think they said they will do them again, when game exists early access (not 100% sure).

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Not tested (because I haven't time right now), but they should be:
cutscene playscene KatherineFinale Player
cutscene playscene FrankFinale Player
Thanks it worked, only I needed to use other character's names, not "Player." the player seems to be used by default, no idea if you can swap the player out in the cutscene yet.

it's kind of funny doing the frankfinale with a female character, because the animations are off, probably because the scene was made around the male model.

lasanhaman

Mar 18, 2018
Just like for Mac, there is no Linux version planned in the immediate future. They stopped releasing Linux/Mac builds for now.
I think they said they will do them again, when game exists early access (not 100% sure).
The Sad Naruto soundtrack in flute is being played right now lol

but thanks for the update, man.

D

Deleted member 1606434

Left click her, a menu will appear, choose sex radial and select the desired pose, there's like 4 or 5 positions only, though.

oasafeh

Nov 7, 2017
Is there a list of the commands for all available cutscenes?
For now as of this version (19.1)

Master bedroom sex scene

cutscene playrandomscenefromlocation masterbedroomzone npcname

Unique Katherine sex scene

cutscene playscene katherinefinale npcname

Unique Frank sex scene

cutscene playscene frankfinale npc name

I think

(Npc name = The npc that the player is going to have sex with)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes