J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Any save game ?
This isn't really a game where there is a complete save. There's like 20-30 quests, and some of them lock you out of other quests (or whole characters if you make them mad enough) depending on how you complete them. And you can do them in pretty much any order.

You can just pull up the console commands to start/finish any quests though or start any of the scenes/animations though.

robineau

Aug 14, 2017
I am blocked to make love with Khaterine I am already naked and when I am partle she tells me to take off my clothes I have no sex option whatever I have to do I have already reloaded the game several times I am still blocked here

MitFORKL

Jul 24, 2018
Trying out the new version, no npc are spawning on custom stories.
Theres a shit mark on the floor going to the garage
Is this a common issue?

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Hi, any tips how to unlock the contacts at the tablet when I have it in my hand? There is no option to do it. Playing the 0.19.1 version of the game.

Mika1979

Aug 31, 2020
Oh yeah, I guess I should have also mentioned that you need to change your privacy settings in your profile - "Game Details" should be set to "Private" so that your friends can't see what you're playing.. :D You scared me for a minute, and I had to go doublecheck my settings!
¿How can I do that?

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
For anyone wondering the remove clothing command was changed I think. Every site has it as (clothing character 0-4 on/off) without the brackets.
I had to add the word change for it to work properly e.g. clothing change amy 0 off.
Edit* Amy best girl ;)

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
For anyone wondering the remove clothing command was changed I think. Every site has it as (clothing character 0-4 on/off) without the brackets.
I had to add the word change for it to work properly e.g. clothing change amy 0 off.
Edit* Amy best girl ;)
Isn't it "clothing amy 0 change off" - some girls have a 5 and/or 6. Instead of the numbers you can use "all", too

May 7, 2017
Hi guys, playing 0.19.ver
So what has happened to the old scenes, I mean there a short, or maybe not short, but still cutscenes, any way to have a custom sex interaction apart from cutscenes?

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
Isn't it "clothing amy 0 change off" - some girls have a 5 and/or 6. Instead of the numbers you can use "all", too
Clothing change character 0-5 on/off works fine for me. I haven't tried it any other way so you could be correct too.

Also - clothing change all all off - Strips off everyone.

Miquella07

Aug 3, 2017
I got a bug in the new version where Derek is not approaching me when I gained Ashley's Trust. I restarted the game twice and it still is not working but only works after giving her clothes back Is anyone having the same problem?

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Sorry if this is a given but is the game uncensored by default or do we need to download a separate patch and install it after the fact or anything like that?

Normally I wouldn't even bother to ask but seeing as how I have to post three times before I can even post links or attachments to any given post, I figured I would knock out one of the three by asking about this. TIA

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Sorry if this is a given but is the game uncensored by default or do we need to download a separate patch and install it after the fact or anything like that?

Normally I wouldn't even bother to ask but seeing as how I have to post three times before I can even post links or attachments to any given post, I figured I would knock out one of the three by asking about this. TIA
Hmm, I think it depends where the game does get leaked from. The patreon and the itch.io versions should not need the dlc, the steam version definitely needs it.... (because it's censored by default and the uncensored textures are not included in the game)

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I got it from the first page on here actually. I went with the v0.18.2 Stable version of it figuring I wouldn't run into any (or at least, the least amount of anyway) bugs with that version of it. Censored or not, I figured I would still enjoy the game. Is the version here one of those ones that you mentioned previously?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I got it from the first page on here actually. I went with the v0.18.2 Stable version of it figuring I wouldn't run into any (or at least, the least amount of anyway) bugs with that version of it. Censored or not, I figured I would still enjoy the game. Is the version here one of those ones that you mentioned previously?
Hmm, the 0.19.1 one is the patreon version. Don't know about the 0.18.2 version (never downloaded it because I own it on steam...)
The Explicit DLC was uploaded here: https://f95zone.to/threads/house-party-v0-19-1-alpha-eek-games.1209/post-5106209

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes