cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Anyone else kind of hate the new cutscenes? The whole reason I was drawn to this game was how in control you felt, and how it never changed point of view. Wish they had the option to turn them off and stay in first person, even if it didn't look as good.
n
I am playing since the game was just pulling off Ashley's top and the only quest was taking some wine to get Stephanie topless and Brittney downstar. After that I just done the quest to blackmail Madison but then I never did any quest anymore because the story creator come.
You can play this game as a point and click adventure with a bit of action but this game is very fun as sex simulator as well and you will spend less time learning how to use the story creator. In this update I read somewhere that they will add Stephanie lapdance too that means more content mechanic wise. Following the story can be fun but it is a poor decision sex wise: with your own story you can have sex with all characters in a single playthrough!

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
So since the female player model is in the game(just not usable), is there any way to summon it as a character through the EnableNPC command or any other command?

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
So since the female player model is in the game(just not usable), is there any way to summon it as a character through the EnableNPC command or any other command?
I think it is impossible. NPC are a things but models are separate and if they are not attached to a defined code there is nothing to do. For example there are old NPC clothes that are surely somewhere the files but aren't attached to the code anymore.
Right now you can't even summon a clone NPC with the same aspect of already placed NPC.

Reactions: Zeppole

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
I think it is impossible. NPC are a things but models are separate and if they are not attached to a defined code there is nothing to do. For example there are old NPC clothes that are surely somewhere the files but aren't attached to the code anymore.
Right now you can't even summon a clone NPC with the same aspect of already placed NPC.
Yeah thought so, she probably isn't even rigged for any animations besides the idle :/ ty anyway!

squidwordsquidword

Mar 28, 2018
Open the console and use "Derek warpto player"
Thanks.

By chance, did you check to see if he's standing on top of the roof in the backyard where the pizza is located possibly? If you are at the part of the game where you are drinking with him he'll go there at one point.
Yeah i checked that too,but it look like Derek is under the map or something after the muse quest. Thanks. 1619627723888.png

Oct 7, 2018
Am I dumb or something? I'm playing this for the first time and I'm at the point where I'm going to eat out Stephanie. So I'm on the ground with her but how am I supposed to make her cum?

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
Am I dumb or something? I'm playing this for the first time and I'm at the point where I'm going to eat out Stephanie. So I'm on the ground with her but how am I supposed to make her cum?
Frantically move the mouse around while she sits on you

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Move the mouse up and down. That should do it.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
so I don't feel like reading through hundreds of pages on this but.. this game only gets me to about 65% memory usage and doesn't really touch my CPU and GPU usage, but after playing for 10-15 minutes and especially after saving and loading the framerate falls to slideshow levels and I have to kill the game and restart it to play for another 10 min or so before it starts doing it again. I'd initially think memory leak but my memory use isn't that high, I've turned off all the graphics options except antialiasing and it hasn't done anything... is turning off antialiasing really going to make the game playable or will it make it unplayable on account of the jaggy mess that it'd be without?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Is that with 0.19.1 only?
Maybe it is an issue with that version?

Both 0.18.2 and 0.19.2 (testing branch), on Steam, seem stable.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
probably 0.19.1 whatever the branch is on here. I've read on steam forums about issues from older builds too but wasn't sure if it was still a persistant problem with new builds or not.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
so I don't feel like reading through hundreds of pages on this but.. this game only gets me to about 65% memory usage and doesn't really touch my CPU and GPU usage, but after playing for 10-15 minutes and especially after saving and loading the framerate falls to slideshow levels and I have to kill the game and restart it to play for another 10 min or so before it starts doing it again. I'd initially think memory leak but my memory use isn't that high, I've turned off all the graphics options except antialiasing and it hasn't done anything... is turning off antialiasing really going to make the game playable or will it make it unplayable on account of the jaggy mess that it'd be without?
If you run into that again in a future update, post a Debug Log and output_log.txt.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
i would suggest buying game from the store that does not use Steam keys:

That would be either Itch.io or GameJolt.

The disadvantage of that is that this will not give you access to Steam test builds, that are essentially Alphas/Betas posted on Patron, but with around 2 weeks delay. So if you buy now, you would get 0.18.2, and then whatever 0.19.x final version is when it gets released.

So no, no way to get 0.19.2 exactly, for which you either need to have Steam version or to be Patron.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes