konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
unity engine is not cheating friendly
any cheats/mods? ez saves tweakings?

Last edited:

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
So, ive came back to it since they aded Game Grumps...
Did they removed they interactive scenes whereyou change the positions ect? It's still in the side stories with Britney, but when i ended stories with dance girl and Katherine they just played a sex cutscene. Kinda dissapointed its going in that direction.
When did it start?

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
I actually wouldn't be surprised if the inclusion of the Grumps facilitated that change
they probably wouldn't want a game with the ability to have them in literally compromising positions
combine that with how you can (could?) change the proportion of characters and it would be a bad look if someone put out video of a character that looked like and was voiced by Arin fucking a little kid proportioned version of Frank

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I actually wouldn't be surprised if the inclusion of the Grumps facilitated that change
they probably wouldn't want a game with the ability to have them in literally compromising positions
combine that with how you can (could?) change the proportion of characters and it would be a bad look if someone put out video of a character that looked like and was voiced by Arin fucking a little kid proportioned version of Frank
but to do that you would need Nambla level haker abilities. Normal game users don't know how to do that shit.
Grumps knew what they were getting into. That Lety chick isn't complaining

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Did they removed they interactive scenes whereyou change the positions ect? It's still in the side stories with Britney, but when i ended stories with dance girl and Katherine they just played a sex cutscene. Kinda dissapointed its going in that direction.
When did it start?
the version in OP isnt the newest version. the newest version on steam and patreon is 0.19.4
0.19.4 lets you turn off the cutscenes and play the old interactive sex scenes

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
When did it start?
There's an option in the pause menu to use the POV scenes.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Is there a way to uncensor v0.18.2 ver ?
Here is the Uncut DLC for "House Party - 0.18.2 Stable".

Installation:
Unzip the "Explicit Content.zip".
Now copy the "Explicit Content" folder into the "House Party\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets" folder.

In the menu (ESC = Menu), remove the check mark at "CENSOR NUDITY".
Menu.jpg

Greetings from Germany

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
When did it start?
Stephanie topless giving her wine was the last quest I did. Katherine and Rachael had a dialogue trigger with changing sex position, they added to Amy too I think. Then they added the radial menu so it is even easier interactive sex if you use CSC.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
There's an option in the pause menu to use the POV scenes.
Unfortunately i cant find that option in the menu.
I have the last version thats on the first page mega. It has a radial menu in it so it should be the newest one?

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Unfortunately i cant find that option in the menu.
I have the last version thats on the first page mega. It has a radial menu in it so it should be the newest one?
The version on this page currently is 19.1

The actual live version (with the option you mentioned) is 19.4, and no one has uploaded it here yet. It's the version on steam/etc other store sites atm.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes