calculan

Dec 14, 2020
Played this a long time ago and laptop could barely run it even on the lowest settings (although I didn't get the download from this site). Still finished it tho after lagging all over the place. :,( Is there anyway to optimize it without buying myself a 3090 so I can revisit this game?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Played this a long time ago and laptop could barely run it even on the lowest settings (although I didn't get the download from this site). Still finished it tho after lagging all over the place. :,( Is there anyway to optimize it without buying myself a 3090 so I can revisit this game?
laptops are not ideal for modern 3D games, unless it's a newer gaming laptop

do not go out and buy a 3090 with the intent of gaming on it, waste of money and waste of a powerhouse gpu.
get yourself a 20 series card or better, and you should be perfectly happy without breaking the bank.

Reactions: calculan

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Lol devblog of Office Party and the next game version, they added more localization but they still haven't updated the story creator that usually it takes just a week.

Marine74

Sep 15, 2020
This is...pretty sketchy
If by sketchy you mean, doesn't work, I concur. Doesnt matter which of the 'download now!!' buttons you click on- doesnt appear to want to do that. It IS nice enough however to open plenty of advertisements, so, its got that going for it. I'm not typically one to complain but there has to be a better place to host that lol.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If by sketchy you mean, doesn't work, I concur. Doesnt matter which of the 'download now!!' buttons you click on- doesnt appear to want to do that. It IS nice enough however to open plenty of advertisements, so, its got that going for it. I'm not typically one to complain but there has to be a better place to host that lol.
I downloaded it this morning, just for the sake of it (my game version is uncensored already, since I bought it somewhere else than Steam), works like a charm. I didn't see a single add pop up.

Zippyshare had a legal problems and is locked in quite a few countries (including mine).
All I had to do was to get a VPN connection to a country where it isn't blocked and click download.

I do have script, popup and add blocker plugins installed, so maybe I don't see everything the site does. But from my past experienced I remember that Zippy never spamed my screen with adds and stuff.
If you really don't get to download the file, then use a download manager like JDownloader. Maybe also Firefox' DownThemAll plugin can handle Zippy, give it a try.

Marine74

Sep 15, 2020
I downloaded it this morning, just for the sake of it (my game version is uncensored already, since I bought it somewhere else than Steam), works like a charm. I didn't see a single add pop up.

Zippyshare had a legal problems and is locked in quite a few countries (including mine).
All I had to do was to get a VPN connection to a country where it isn't blocked and click download.

I do have script, popup and add blocker plugins installed, so maybe I don't see everything the site does. But from my past experienced I remember that Zippy never spamed my screen with adds and stuff.
If you really don't get to download the file, then use a download manager like JDownloader. Maybe also Firefox' DownThemAll plugin can handle Zippy, give it a try.
Yea I'll give a dl mgr a shot. I rarely have that issue tbh but never used that site before and literally tried every download link and it just opened another browser window (checked the pop up blocker as well but all the links it blocked were adverts). I use a VPN as a rule anyway but I'd be shocked if it was blocked for geo reasons. Thanks, I'll give it a whirl.

And I wasn't blaming he who posted it, by any means, just venting because in the rare occasion I run into a page like that I can usually navigate around it and pull it down but in this case it was just giving me advertisements.

Tbh I haven't played the game since I played on steam over a year ago, just figured I'd give it a shot w the new build and see if it's worth it. Think I played the two "date" stories after finishing the main storyline so anything after I've yet to see.

Edit - And thanks.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yea I'll give a dl mgr a shot. I rarely have that issue tbh but never used that site before and literally tried every download link and it just opened another browser window (checked the pop up blocker as well but all the links it blocked were adverts). I use a VPN as a rule anyway but I'd be shocked if it was blocked for geo reasons. Thanks, I'll give it a whirl.

And I wasn't blaming he who posted it, by any means, just venting because in the rare occasion I run into a page like that I can usually navigate around it and pull it down but in this case it was just giving me advertisements.

Tbh I haven't played the game since I played on steam over a year ago, just figured I'd give it a shot w the new build and see if it's worth it. Think I played the two "date" stories after finishing the main storyline so anything after I've yet to see.

Edit - And thanks.
So they changed quite a bit, that's sad. Zippy used to be the #1 sharing site (I guess that's also the reason they got sued so much).
I used JDownloader for Zippy on a couple of occasions, with that you should be good.
Good luck

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
anyone know how to use cutscene console commands ? I can't understand after reading 4 times
type this in

cutscene playscene "insert scene name here" "insert character name here"

Type "list cutscene" to see what all the current cutscenes are. They keep adding new ones in each update. Then use which ever character name you want to appear in the scene. Even if you use the scene names FrankFinale but type Ashley after it, it will use her in the scene (not frank).

Reactions: Kingalready

Marine74

Sep 15, 2020
So they changed quite a bit, that's sad. Zippy used to be the #1 sharing site (I guess that's also the reason they got sued so much).
I used JDownloader for Zippy on a couple of occasions, with that you should be good.
Good luck
Yea, all good now though. Took a few attempts w the DL mgr(first couple times only downloaded a few hundred kb of the file) but eventually it worked. Thx again.

Reactions: Nemo56

cyberpwz2002

Jun 27, 2021
i came across this game in steam, googled a bit and landed here, thanks for the collection of dev history, will try the game.

VenRenotos

Dec 26, 2018
when will version 0.19.4 be released ? I tried to download it on third-party sites, there in the exe virustotal he said there was a back door. I haven't seen any viruses on this forum yet <3 <3 <3

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Is there any similar game where npcs are "alive", walking around house and are able to interact during scene?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there any similar game where npcs are "alive", walking around house and are able to interact during scene?
I'm afraid not. House Party is actually quite unique.
No one else dares to create games in a 3D environment (with very few Exceptions like Bonetown, The Last Barbarian and The Vikings Daughter)
You might however find some 2D zelda style games with moving characters.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes