CoopersDonuts

Jun 29, 2020
Is there any similar game where npcs are "alive", walking around house and are able to interact during scene?
You could try out Last Hope, its not as in-depth or free willed. But you can move around freely and interact some with NPCs and environments.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
You could try out Last Hope, its not as in-depth or free willed. But you can move around freely and interact some with NPCs and environments.
NPC follow strictly their schedule in Last Hope. House Party doesn't have a proper schedule because it happens in an evening only and most of NPC wandering are random.

Artificial Girl 3 from Illusion had a mixed approach with girls that follow a schedule but also do random actions and can even begin sexual interactions.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I'm afraid not. House Party is actually quite unique.
No one else dares to create games in a 3D environment (with very few Exceptions like Bonetown, The Last Barbarian and The Vikings Daughter)
You might however find some 2D zelda style games with moving characters.
There is a lot good 2D games but im looking for 3D game with "realistic graphic" Unfortunately there is only 3 things that i like in House party. "Realistic graphic", npcs seem to be more "alive" (for me at least) and you can start scene basically everywhere in any time. In other game you start scene in specific circumstances and you are "cut off from rest of the world".
Last Hope is very good game, but npcs have very strict schedule. You start scene in specific circumstances, not whenever and wherever you like.
NPC follow strictly their schedule in Last Hope. House Party doesn't have a proper schedule because it happens in an evening only and most of NPC wandering are random.

Artificial Girl 3 from Illusion had a mixed approach with girls that follow a schedule but also do random actions and can even begin sexual interactions.
From what i remember AI Shoujo npcs don't have specific schedule but you are "cut off from rest of the world" during scene.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
The schedule is just eating, sleeping and going to bed maybe bathing too? They also wander in other places like the beach. In 2 time freezes during sex scene but I think that in 3 they can even interrupt you if you use multiple girls and one if jealous. The place is bigger than House Party and there are fewer NPC so the interactions are very few.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is Katherines stuff broken? I try to hand her the Salami but I get some sort of error message instead.
"If Katherine is given the salami pre-sex instead of the cucumber, could be repeated" and my response is "117 response, repeatable"

It won't actually fucking give her the thing

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It is not an error message, but a placeholder dialog, since 0.19.1 that is shared here is an old outdated alpha build from Patron.

In the final 0.19.4 release, she says mocks you for trying to give her Salami (hint: you need to give her something else from the fridge).

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do you sober Patrick up so you can get his phone from Brittney?
It doesn't seem to be in the guide.

Grinser

Jan 24, 2021
How do you sober Patrick up so you can get his phone from Brittney?
It doesn't seem to be in the guide.
Tasse Kaffee vom Tisch neben Frank nehmen. Wasserkessel aus dem Schrank, neben dem Kühlschrank, nehmen und auf den Herd stellen. Wasserkessel mit Tasse Kaffee verwenden. Herd einschalten und warten bis der Kessel pfeift. Herd ausschalten und Kessel mit leerer Tasse verwenden. Kaffee Patrick geben. Dialog abwarten und nochmal mit Patrick über "Irish Kaffee" reden. Warten bis Patrick dich nüchtern anspricht.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Tasse Kaffee vom Tisch neben Frank nehmen. Wasserkessel aus dem Schrank, neben dem Kühlschrank, nehmen und auf den Herd stellen. Wasserkessel mit Tasse Kaffee verwenden. Herd einschalten und warten bis der Kessel pfeift. Herd ausschalten und Kessel mit leerer Tasse verwenden. Kaffee Patrick geben. Dialog abwarten und nochmal mit Patrick über "Irish Kaffee" reden. Warten bis Patrick dich nüchtern anspricht.
"Make Coffee"
Right.

It never would have occurred to me to use the cup of coffee that has clearly already been made as an ingredient with which to make more coffee.
I would have thought that you'd just find a fresh cup or something.

I assumed that the cup of coffee that was out on the top was intended for you to drug somehow. Maybe use laxatives to make Frank go to the bathroom, then lock him in.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes