cesid

Nov 2, 2019
The fact is that the game is triple checking everything now.
For example in old version if you had 10 romance you got blowjob from Madison and Ashley REGARDLESS of which quest you took. The quest about Ashley's clothes was the only one to boost the romance value to this level. Also choosing a wrong line would lower friendship or romance.
Now they check social value AND quest completed AND dialogue line used.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How the fuck do you even use the kettle? There's no option to pick it up, and if you cheat for it then it has no inventory icon and can't be used on the stove.

Edit: It's T to pick it up in your hand. Of course. Exactly what this game needed, a totally seperate control method for picking up this one time.

Edit2: So I gave Patrick the coffee, but he didn't sober up because now he has his pants off round the back of the gazeebo as part of another questline.
So to try to get this out of the way, i gotta make his boner go away. I'm not doing the gay option, so I convinced him to stick his cock in the bugzapper, but now he's just standing around looking at it, not actually doing anything.
I can't even talk to him because he's 'disturbingly focused'

Jesus Christ, I just want his fucking phone so I can call Vickie.

Well, that said. Patrick is an interesting character-type.
We've all seen loads of "you think you're a good person but your actions have inadvertently hurt people" but the reverse of "You know full-well that you're a hedonistic douchenozzle, but you've inadvertently saved a village full of little brahs in purely by acting like a self-interested cunt." is refreshing.

The line where Patrick says that it's 'sobering' to learn about, and asks if he's actually a good person in a disbelieving voice is some of the best voice-acting in the game.
Which is pretty silly, given the type of game it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: ssmatt

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Edit: It's T to pick it up in your hand. Of course. Exactly what this game needed, a totally seperate control method for picking up this one time.
If you didn't know how to pick up items until just now, you've probably missed a ton of content. It's far from the only time it's used.

Jesus Christ, I just want his fucking phone so I can call Vickie.
You don't have to do his entire questline to get the phone. Just give him the coffee and take the wine away from him, and he sobers up, and then you can ask him to go get it from Brittney.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
If you didn't know how to pick up items until just now, you've probably missed a ton of content. It's far from the only time it's used.

You don't have to do his entire questline to get the phone. Just give him the coffee and take the wine away from him, and he sobers up, and then you can ask him to go get it from Brittney.
He drank the coffee but still hasn't sobered up. I think the event where he tells me he's done is waiting for his current event to be over, which... has bugged out entirely because I convinced him to stick his cock in a bugzapper.

At this point, I think I just need the console command to give me his phone.
Unfortunately, I don't know what it's name is, and if I just type in 'phone' it'll probably give me the wrong one. Or a washing machine or something.

Also, yeah I know how to pick shit up. You click on it and press take.
I've never needed more than that.

Then again, i've also never used the combat mechanics either, because the crackhead who attacks you seem to be invincible.

Edit: I guess I could try to slap the shit out of Leah though. She kinda has it coming.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
He drank the coffee but still hasn't sobered up. I think the event where he tells me he's done is waiting for his current event to be over, which... has bugged out entirely because I convinced him to stick his cock in a bugzapper.
If he is waiting near bugzapper, you literally need to get close to him for story to progress.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
If he is waiting near bugzapper, you literally need to get close to him for story to progress.
I was standing right next to him. It keeps saying that he's "Disturbingly focused" as he stands on underneath the zapper, not looking at it.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Then something broke.
After you tell him about bug zapper and he goes there you are supposed to get near him (so both you and he are very close to bug zapper) and that will trigger next dialog sequence.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Also, yeah I know how to pick shit up. You click on it and press take.
I've never needed more than that.
You can also right-click things to physically grab them, throw them, and that's also how you grope other NPCs, etc... There is a fair amount of content that relies on those mechanics.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You can also right-click things to physically grab them, throw them, and that's also how you grope other NPCs, etc... There is a fair amount of content that relies on those mechanics.
I saw a grope control in the input settings, but it looked like it was done in combat-mode.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
nevermind i bought on steam
Good choice. Other than most other games here it's just a one time payment and - I must say - totally worth it, brah!
For those who don't want to use Steam, it's also available on itch.io and gamejolt.

Also, these versions are uncensored and don't need the free uncensor patch/DLC.

Reactions: SimpleTimes and p22

GangstaDj

Feb 6, 2019
There are mods which make your life a lot easier, others introduce whole new stories.
In house party however, these mods come as "custom stories"
I cant access custom stories, everytime i enter one. There is no characters, i cant open door and there is a blood trail from the door.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I cant access custom stories, everytime i enter one. There is no characters, i cant open door and there is a blood trail from the door.
They have to be made for the same game version (19.1, 19.4, ...) you are using.
If you experience problems, the best place would be the official forum. The guys are very helpful.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
no new updates in a while but they made a new blog post with footage of the new playable female character and some other news:

unfortunately they said the new playable female character is at least a few months away

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes