Apr 1, 2018
Damn I might have a vivid and crappy memory but I think this was my first adult game that I "played" and got me introduced to the world of f95 and all that.... "played" since I barely played anything since my pc was crappy at the time to handle this but damn this looks so familiar for some reason...

Reactions: galorky and Fungaru

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Is it weird that I still liked the old beta more? But I guess it did have an interesting strip card game, which has never been re-implemented into the new one, and no signs of anyone making one for a custom story.

Reactions: Third Leg

shantysailor

Dec 31, 2018
Anything of value added this patch?
Been awhile since I looked at the game, it appears their changelog is still a mess.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
from where do you got the crack?
If its from igg games then remove it they are listed as non trusted provider on the piracy subreddit. They are known for injecting adware and other stuff
I just take Plugin folder from previous cracked build(from f95) and add to this SCF(Steam Clear Files).
ps: I think can be replaced only steam_api*.dll...

Gonzeh

Jul 28, 2017
Overall, the graphics do the job but one thing bugs me. During gameplay there's cloth, hair and body physics for breasts and your dong but during the sex scenes the breasts don't move? The actual sex scenes feel static compared to normal gameplay.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
why are all the animations locked, I remember you could contro everything?! o_O
The (cracked or uncracked, no matter) steam version requires a (free) DLC to remove the black bars. The link should be in this forum. Before it became a DLC, the official homepage offered the files to download, maybe they are still there.
The DRM game versions for other download platforms don't require that DLC.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
The (cracked or uncracked, no matter) steam version requires a (free) DLC to remove the black bars. The link should be in this forum. Before it became a DLC, the official homepage offered the files to download, maybe they are still there.
The DRM game versions for other download platforms don't require that DLC.
I think the Uncut DLC is integrated in the 0.19.4 Uncen (F95Zone) version ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think the Uncut DLC is integrated in the 0.19.4 Uncen (F95Zone) version ?
If it says "Uncensored" the you are probably right, I didn't check (I bought from a uncensored DRM free source). Then maybe check the options to disable the black bars.

Last edited:

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
0.19.4 included DLC for Uncensorship. Want vanilla? -

Kennywest15

Apr 26, 2017
Where can I find the free uncensor patch? Does anyone have a link? (And yes, I now that the version uploaded here is already uncensored)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes