Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
The (cracked or uncracked, no matter) steam version requires a (free) DLC to remove the black bars. The link should be in this forum. Before it became a DLC, the official homepage offered the files to download, maybe they are still there.
The DRM game versions for other download platforms don't require that DLC.
Thanks but I didn't mean the black bars, in the previous versions you could control the scene, what you wanted to do and the angle you wanted to watch but now it feels like a cut scene you see in video games, no control

p22

Jun 21, 2017
There is an option called POV Intimacy or something like that. You need to enable it to get a choice between old style sex scenes and new cutscenes.

Also, DLC for explicit content needs to be installed, to even see this option in the menu in 0.19.4.

Reactions: Nemo56

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
There is an option called POV Intimacy or something like that. You need to enable it to get a choice between old style sex scenes and new cutscenes.

Also, DLC for explicit content needs to be installed, to even see this option in the menu in 0.19.4.
Ohhhh, gotcha thanks

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Yeah, I get what you mean. Still, I would have loved to see that :ROFLMAO:
While we're on the subject, I'm curious to know if watersports is among the planned content, since the player is now able to urinate :unsure:
Not at this time. But it's totally something we're okay with in custom stories. One could hypothetically "overwrite" content for the Original Story (Peter980's "Gone Bad Party" and perhaps 1 other story do this quite well) and add in some water sports stuff, swap around the use of existing dialogue lines (which will be voiced if you "overwrite" our content), and pow. Squish. Drip? You know what I'm saying.

Reactions: darlic

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
hi everyone i need a full save game what i found on internet doesnt work or i miss something bc when load that save everyone just vanish

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
hi everyone i need a full save game what i found on internet doesnt work or i miss something bc when load that save everyone just vanish
Wrong version in your case. Or if you using custom mod, be sure the version numbers are matches.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Not at this time. But it's totally something we're okay with in custom stories. One could hypothetically "overwrite" content for the Original Story (Peter980's "Gone Bad Party" and perhaps 1 other story do this quite well) and add in some water sports stuff, swap around the use of existing dialogue lines (which will be voiced if you "overwrite" our content), and pow. Squish. Drip? You know what I'm saying.
custom stories are better then the original, like the "new game plus", there is group sex even (stephanie / amy / brittney)

GoGom

May 13, 2019
Hi guys! Can you help me pls? I am playing with Walkthrough from Steam ( ). And for two hours now I can't figure out how to go through 10 - Game Grumps, Part 2 and beyond. I just don't understand what to do .... :cry::cry::cry:. So I ask you to explain to me, please, how to get through this. I take a broom from the closet, go outside, go into the gazebo, use the broom on the closed briefcase. I open the inventory, click explore on the closed briefcase. I get a description that the main character does not have enough knowledge (He studied poorly, something like that). Then I go to Arin. But he doesn't have this question "Could one of you strong boys break this briefcase open?" Therefore, I do not know what to do at all :cry: The only thing I could do was give the box to these guys right away. Then I took the ball and threw it first into the jacuzzi, then into the fire. Then the guys flew away on pink flamingos and I got Achievement: I'll Be Back. They never came back ...And they are needed for further passage ... I'm confused .... Please help me ...

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
It's been a very long time now since I played this game (back when playthroughs of this game were featured by gamers on YouTube) ...
And I found this game ridiculously funny, and at the same time very exciting ...
Some time later I played it again, there were already a lot of more updates ... - and I'm in shock, then the game got really exciting AF ...! (which greatly softened the funny side of the game)
And now I am extremely surprised at the evolution. - (even if it's not my favorite, for some time it has become a very interesting game in a lot of ways)

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
custom stories are better then the original, like the "new game plus", there is group sex even (stephanie / amy / brittney)
Hah, that's a good thing in a number of ways. Our lead dev and I put a lot of effort into making sure custom story creators weren't limited to what is depicted in the Original Story. (y)

Reactions: Nemo56
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes