Dingofiz

Sep 19, 2017
Hi guys! Can you help me pls?
This is a late response, I know.
The starbombs are an alternative method of getting rid of them. You have to give the compubrah to Frank in order to open it, but that method was a little buggy for me last time I played. Catherine and the grumps ended up getting stuck in the yard with no interactions. Maybe make sure compubrah is nearby before snapping the group photo?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
wow! look like a good game!
any walkthrough to avoid being gay?
(i am not against gays so don't mock me pls)
There are several paths in the game, some exclude others.
If it's about Frank, you need to find a way to let him watch having intimate interaction with one of the female characters.
You should find all the information you need here:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
make sure you have a good antivirus before downloading this lol
Well, I bought it (so I didn't download it from here) and encourage everyone to do the same, but you are the first one complaining about the downloads being infected.

gimmiedatspace

May 21, 2017
Well, I bought it (so I didn't download it from here) and encourage everyone to do the same, but you are the first one complaining about the downloads being infected.
it gives me virus it's infected and malware damn!!!!!! :eek: :cry:
Hmmm... No, I'm not the first to complain about it.
Click on the first link if you don't believe me. It's malware and virus ridden, and try to trick you to download 100 other programs. Even the way the text boxes are worded try to trick you.
Tbh, very concerning that a "Donor, Respected member, Former staff member" uploaded these files.

Last edited:

donprdro

Jul 9, 2021
What the crappy game from a really really rejected asshole developer. The initial first page for warning, itself shows that developer is an asshole and rejected from everywhere because his/her lack of professionalism. "Adult game or adult entertainment is all thing about sexual preferences." If somebody is not gay, you cannot force them to play gay character and every processional developer knows this well. Hence always makes options available for player to decided the course of play-through. Here the ass hole developer forces MC to play Gay characters. (no option to going otherwise)

All the fucking stupid chase is to get girls just topless and that even in private. All the dares of Rachael are in private. Katherine gets only topless and again in private, but MC need to be humiliated in public to fuck her........Shit loads of crap (no other options Given to complete the opportunity with Katherine). None of the girls actually get complete naked in public. There used to be a scenario involving Madison with some what ENF (Embarrassed Nude Female), But again the asshole rejected developers had it removed.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hmmm... No, I'm not the first to complain about it.
Click on the first link if you don't believe me. It's malware and virus ridden, and try to trick you to download 100 other programs. Even the way the text boxes are worded try to trick you.
Tbh, very concerning that a "Donor, Respected member, Former staff member" uploaded these files.
Ok, so you have problems with the download sites, that's something different alltogether.
Use a download manager like JDownloader and download from Nopy, problem solved. Also Anonfiles works without problems. I don't know about Pixeldrain, never used it.
I just did that for fun, works without problems.

Edit:
proof.PNG

If you really don't trust the downloads here or are unable to handle sites with scripts, then buy the friggin game, it's not THAT expensive (and no more private messages please, if you want to discuss something, do it in public).
There are even options to buy it DRM free (itch.io, gamejolt)

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can it play on smartphone
No
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Here are our system requirements. House Party is still in Early Access so these are subject to change based on future development.
MINIMUM:
  • Processor: Intel Pentium G4500, AMD FX8350 or equivalent
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Direct X 11 GPU w/ 2GB Available Video Memory
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 5 GB available space
RECOMMENDED:
  • Processor: Intel i5 6500, AMD Ryzen 3-1200 or above
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, AMD RX570 or above
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 5 GB available space

Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
What the crappy game from a really really rejected asshole developer. The initial first page for warning, itself shows that developer is an asshole and rejected from everywhere because his/her lack of professionalism. "Adult game or adult entertainment is all thing about sexual preferences." If somebody is not gay, you cannot force them to play gay character and every processional developer knows this well. Hence always makes options available for player to decided the course of play-through. Here the ass hole developer forces MC to play Gay characters. (no option to going otherwise)

All the fucking stupid chase is to get girls just topless and that even in private. All the dares of Rachael are in private. Katherine gets only topless and again in private, but MC need to be humiliated in public to fuck her........Shit loads of crap (no other options Given to complete the opportunity with Katherine). None of the girls actually get complete naked in public. There used to be a scenario involving Madison with some what ENF (Embarrassed Nude Female), But again the asshole rejected developers had it removed.
What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I haven't played this game in a while so I'm a little lost with some of the new content. Do the females pee at all or is it just the males? Any 'pee on another character' animations/actions?

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Is there a working HypnoHouse mod for the modern version? Those. Steam for example. It looks like old versions of the mod no longer work correctly.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a working HypnoHouse mod for the modern version? Those. Steam for example. It looks like old versions of the mod no longer work correctly.
Due to the game structure, custom stories have always to be adapted to the current game version.
You can get a overview of all custom stories here:

• Angry
Reactions: CourtesyFlush

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Due to the game structure, custom stories have always to be adapted to the current game version.
You can get a overview of all custom stories here:
That's why I'm asking that there is nothing on the game's forum (it seems that they are trying to delete this mod at all, all the old themes no longer exist). And I spent a lot of time on Google, but I also did not find anything from the new versions.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
A very long ago, there was a server issue with Eek forum, where bunch of 0.8.x or older stories got lost.
Those after 0.8.x that are still very old can still be found in arhived section, but they all will not work with current game.

And yes, there is a bunch of stories that function similarly to old HypnoHouse.

Original HypnoHouse was never updated since 0.7.x release.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
A very long ago, there was a server issue with Eek forum, where bunch of 0.8.x or older stories got lost.
Those after 0.8.x that are still very old can still be found in arhived section, but they all will not work with current game.

And yes, there is a bunch of stories that function similarly to old HypnoHouse.

Original HypnoHouse was never updated since 0.7.x release.
One can of course always use old versions to play. I kept the two versions that introduced the Christmas and Valentine special content and of course also the latest releases.

Maybe someone still hast 0.7

• Angry
Reactions: CourtesyFlush
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes