Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
That's why I'm asking that there is nothing on the game's forum (it seems that they are trying to delete this mod at all, all the old themes no longer exist). And I spent a lot of time on Google, but I also did not find anything from the new versions.

One can of course always use old versions to play. I kept the two versions that introduced the Christmas and Valentine special content and of course also the latest releases.

Maybe someone still hast 0.7
If this is about using mods as shortcuts for posing options and sex scenes, then you could just use console commands in the current version with all the up to date content.

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Would love to see this house party ported to android at some point please. I've seen so many Youtuber's play this game. For instance captain sauce played this. please port to android. I can't afford a new pc right now.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Would love to see this house party ported to android at some point please. I've seen so many Youtuber's play this game. For instance captain sauce played this. please port to android. I can't afford a new pc right now.
I might not be the most informed android user, but I personally see a slight problem bringing a Unity-Engine game with wasd+mouse controls to a platform that basically consists of a screen and only accepts touchpad input. The graphics would have to be cut down as well. A decent PC will cost YOU a lot less than it will cost the developer to port this game to another platform and redesign all controls. They have quite a few employees who want to get payed. There are not many people who are willing to pay for a full price game on Android.

Try to bring up that topic in the official forum. If you get enough response, they might think of it, who knows?

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Does Frank only bottom on his romance path? All that talk about his balls and dick and we never get to touch them? Lame dood

Aug 9, 2016
I'm surprised they're keeping with the "no Vickie at party if you go after Rachael restriction" in 0.20. Given that this new Vickie content is supposed to be the "end of the party/end of the game" or however you want to word it, you'd think they wouldn't want to lock you out of it just b/c of going after Rachael.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, this is the Patreon Alpha version. Until 0.20.3 (usually the first public version) gets released, there is still time to rewrite some stories.

Aug 9, 2016
Well, this is the Patreon Alpha version. Until 0.20.3 (usually the first public version) gets released, there is still time to rewrite some stories.

The patch notes make it pretty clear they want to reinforce the choice:

"...there will finally be some closure as to why no more dares, phone call spoofing, or Vickie-Rachael content mixing can occur"

"In the Original Story: added a thoughtbubble and cleaned up a response or two to better impart the finality and importance of the choice between spoofing a text to Rachael vs. spoofing a text to Vickie, while also making it clearer the Player can back out and ruminate over this epic decision"

I suppose if enough of their patrons complain about it this could change between now and the final release, but wouldn't hold my breath

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I'm surprised they're keeping with the "no Vickie at party if you go after Rachael restriction" in 0.20. Given that this new Vickie content is supposed to be the "end of the party/end of the game" or however you want to word it, you'd think they wouldn't want to lock you out of it just b/c of going after Rachael.
To me it seemed like the party is probably supposed to end in an orgy and the new threesome animations support that. But I guess there'll be multiple endings, since you can still get the easter egg ending, if you went the Rachael route and Vickie isn't at the party.
Maybe they plan to add even more endings.

Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
At the end of the day, it's still an adventure game. If choices didn't matter, you'll be betraying the purpose of the genre.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You might want to read the latest patchnotes on the official homepage.

Look for "PlayerFemale"

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
You might want to read the latest patchnotes on the official homepage.

Look for "PlayerFemale"
Yeah, they are developing the actual female player model and animations, but I was referring to making the "questlines" for the female PC. She'd need different replies, actions, etc for most of the quests.... which means a whole different pass of bugfixing for each update. The way they described it, they just want to do her version of all the questlines once all the questlines are pretty much complete.

Reactions: Some_Dude?

fearjam

May 5, 2019
I just want to play as a female character now... Why'd they add her to the home screen like 20 updates ago if they had no intention of adding her in the next few updates? I've been waiting since they added her to the title screen to play, and have been putting off trying the releases until I can fuck around with my tits out

• Sad
Reactions: Richardson1

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
I just want to play as a female character now... Why'd they add her to the home screen like 20 updates ago if they had no intention of adding her in the next few updates? I've been waiting since they added her to the title screen to play, and have been putting off trying the releases until I can fuck around with my tits out
Because of how much extra debug work there would be (even slower updates). If you ever look at the release notes, the new quests for each update are added in the first update (19.0, etc). The rest of the updates are just bugfixes to make the updates functional (19.1, 19.2, 19.3, 19.4). The female PC has to have her own questline (outside the male PC), and any fixes made would have to be copied over between the 2..... as well as extra debugging just for unique issues that pop-up for her quests. That's alot of extra work, and updates would take even longer than they have lately (every ~6-8 months).

The idea is to do 1 update to do Female PC questline, once all the other questlines are done (and all their bugs fixed), so the focus can be on getting her quest done faster.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Nope, we're getting Female Player Update before game leaves early access
At some point I read something about a upcoming DLC. I wonder how they want to manage that on DRM free platforms (itch, gamejolt).

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes