BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
donprdro wrote:

"What the crappy game from a really really rejected asshole developer. The initial first page for warning, itself shows that developer is an asshole and rejected from everywhere because his/her lack of professionalism. "Adult game or adult entertainment is all thing about sexual preferences." If somebody is not gay, you cannot force them to play gay character and every processional developer knows this well. Hence always makes options available for player to decided the course of play-through. Here the ass hole developer forces MC to play Gay characters. (no option to going otherwise)

All the fucking stupid chase is to get girls just topless and that even in private. All the dares of Rachael are in private. Katherine gets only topless and again in private, but MC need to be humiliated in public to fuck her........Shit loads of crap (no other options Given to complete the opportunity with Katherine). None of the girls actually get complete naked in public. There used to be a scenario involving Madison with some what ENF (Embarrassed Nude Female), But again the asshole rejected developers had it removed."

This is not constructive criticism. Please don't tell me this is the kind of "criticism" you are encouraging on these forums. I would have to agree with the guy saying this guy should make his own game. Cause he clearly doesn't understand how much work a game like this takes. Creative choices are up to the creator if you don't like them just move on, these comments are not wanted or needed. Alright well that's my 2 cents I hope you can take this as constructive and not attacking. We all are here to enjoy a free fun game.
Go ahead and re-read my post:
"I am sure I am somehow the bad guy since I pointed the flaw in your argument/response."

You provided nothing of value, neither a refutation nor a cogent argument. Just your subjective opinion.
I pointed out the flaw in someone else's argument/reasoning.
You seem to just want to take sides, while I do not.

This isnt an opinion, an invalid argument is invalid no matter how much you want it to be valid.
The "Go make your own X" can be used against anyone, saying anything, about anything.
Therefore it cannot possibly be accepted as valid reasoning, argument, or criticism.

And if you still dont understand what I am saying, then I'll make it real easy:
Someone who believes that the Earth is flat makes a claim/argument, we'll call them Person A.
Person B does not believe the Earth is flat, and tries to criticize that by making a really bad invalid argument.
It does not matter if I myself do not believe that the Earth is flat and is in fact an oblate spheroid, I'll still point out Person B's error in reasoning.

Understood?

A bad argument is bad no matter which conclusion it tries to support.

And if you still dont get it, I cannot help you.

Good day.

• Angry
Reactions: lolblue25

p22

Jun 21, 2017
But there is a bug that will make you get a female character model in the game.

Have some saved game for 0.20.0 as male.
Start a new game, select female, then escape back to the main menu. Then load the saved game.

Reactions: sugartits235234

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Note that the original story is not redesigned for female play, so it will be buggy.
Still, cool preview for things to come.

Reactions: $@~

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
But there is a bug that will make you get a female character model in the game.

Have some saved game for 0.20.0 as male.
Start a new game, select female, then escape back to the main menu. Then load the saved game.
Lol the female character works with the cutscenes. They just get treated as a male, so it looks weird if you don't enable the strapon.

Reactions: $@~

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Lol the female character works with the cutscenes. They just get treated as a male, so it looks weird if you don't enable the strapon.
It's a bug that you see that model in the first place. Replacing the model doesn't replace all the scripts and add new ones, that don't exist yet.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
For an experiment, try changing the order of actors in the cutscene commonad, or in intimacy command.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
But it does change the action if you press 1.

And being topless gets reactions from other guests.
Well, so a flag and a animation do change, which is great. Britney however still complains about MC showing her "her" penis :)
I didn't say that nothing changes, just don't expect too much.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have a problem on katherine's route, just before having sex she asks me to undress, but I am
Here's the computer support question: Did you try to take it on and off again?
Apart from that ... v20 is still alpha, might be bugged.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
holy hell that's one big changelog. I grew a beard by the time i read all of it. Nice job Dev.

PS: what's he talking about?
1633033205569.png

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Game looks like it could be the Greatest of All time. With that being said I am sorry, but I have to ask cause I really don't know better. Is there any plans for making it available for Android platforms? Is it even possible to port this type of game for us Android users. Just curious being it seems, that it's available for everything else. Thanks 879329_tenorx.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Prick
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes