Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
I vaguely remember playing the game a very long time ago. Like, 2 computers ago. Wondering if it is worth trying again.

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
I vaguely remember playing the game a very long time ago. Like, 2 computers ago. Wondering if it is worth trying again.
Two computers ago is a long time.
the game is pretty good at this stage, but I would recommend you download a Beta version and not an alpha like the latest update, since they usually really buggy.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
The changelog shows that if you complete the Training quest with Vicky you can do a threesome with her and someone else of your choice. While some are willing others will take some convincing.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Game looks like it could be the Greatest of All time. With that being said I am sorry, but I have to ask cause I really don't know better. Is there any plans for making it available for Android platforms? Is it even possible to port this type of game for us Android users. Just curious being it seems, that it's available for everything else. Thanks
Not currently, no. This is not a pythonscript-with-2d-graphics-click-game
The game already has a hard time to run on low to medium class PCs The graphic quality for tablets would have to be cut down significantly. Also the controls are made for wasd+mouse (+ some extra keys). That's not easy to convert to android.

But try to bring up the topic in the official game forum. If there's enough response (of potential buyers), maybe they consider it.

Aug 23, 2019
with each update, something is added, quests, stories .. well done ... but is it really so difficult for the creators to pay attention to CURVE animations in 18+ scenes ??

Reactions: Hawky1984

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Not currently, no. This is not a pythonscript-with-2d-graphics-click-game
The game already has a hard time to run on low to medium class PCs The graphic quality for tablets would have to be cut down significantly. Also the controls are made for wasd+mouse (+ some extra keys). That's not easy to convert to android.

But try to bring up the topic in the official game forum. If there's enough response (of potential buyers), maybe they consider it.
Thanks alot for taking the time to help me understand. I really appreciate it.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I think the game with Katherine got bugged, I already did everything, I'm naked and she tmb and I already passed her the cucumber and the water bottle but I can't fuck her

Edit: I just realized that it is an error in the Fuuuuck translation

1633135341109.png

1633135808100.png

Last edited:

s4ddva

Mar 25, 2018
I have sex scenes, but the male characters don't have an orgasm.
Anyone know how to fix it? It's not the end of the scene.

Feb 15, 2018
Why does this game consistently have the worst changelogs of all time. Are they worried about transparency? Or are they padding it out to make it look like they're working super hard? Every patch it's like 500 lines of "In the Original Story: fixed an issue where a typo could occur in a certain response line with Katherine." Why would we need to know this, just say "fixed typos, bugs, and minor questline screw ups." Then move on to what you actually did.

That all being said: can someone tell me what's actually new, if anything?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why does this game consistently have the worst changelogs of all time. Are they worried about transparency? Or are they padding it out to make it look like they're working super hard? Every patch it's like 500 lines of "In the Original Story: fixed an issue where a typo could occur in a certain response line with Katherine." Why would we need to know this, just say "fixed typos, bugs, and minor questline screw ups." Then move on to what you actually did.

That all being said: can someone tell me what's actually new, if anything?
Because otherwise people keep complaining that the devs never say what they fixed.
Our changelogs are autogenerated. Everything we do has a ticket with a unique ID, in the project directory there is a file where for every version there is a list with the ticket IDs we worked on. The build server then generates the changelog for customers to see online. I guess they work in a very similar way.

What's new is written in the changelog without "fixed".

Reactions: pachinko jones

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Please let me know if it works i tested it a little bit and everything was working fine :)

Alpha V20

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's unstable tho... Not for nothing it's called "for alpha tester". Thanks for the share nonetheless

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
i played for 1-2 hours and had no issues
Did you already play the game yet or did you wander for 2hours without doing any tasks (not to be an asshole), because last time i played it, it was flawless in 0.19.0. But now, blowjobs aren't even lined properly (their hands are under the pen) and npcs keep getting stuck on walls and shit (doesn't happen often but it just look stupid when it happens). 4k cause framedrops now. It not massive but def ruins the experience a bit

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Did you already play the game yet or did you wander for 2hours without doing any tasks (not to be an asshole), because last time i played it, it was flawless in 0.19.0. But now, blowjobs aren't even lined properly (their hands are under the pen) and npcs keep getting stuck on walls and shit (doesn't happen often but it just look stupid when it happens). 4k cause framedrops now. It not massive but def ruins the experience a bit
I had no issues with 4k and I had BAD issues in v18. v19 was ok tho. Also make sure your drivers are up to date and you use a frame limiter. The game tends - like all other games with that engine - to heat up fast graphic cards on loading screens.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes