Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
My house party keeps crashing on windows 10, is windows 10 the problem? Just got a brand new pc and I’m trying to play this. If somebody could help. My pc keeps restarting when I play it.
Most people play on Windows 10, so it's not a general problem with Windows 10, no.
Make sure you updated all your drivers and have the newest DirectX version installed.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, could you help me with a little problem?

I was playing version 0.19 and was in the middle of Vickie's quest. The one where you have to increase your endurance and last longer before cumming. And then I upgraded to 0.20, migrated my saves, and wanted to continue the quest, but Vickie seemed to have forgotten that I was doing the quest and I didn't have the dialog option to progress anymore. However, I could still go to the hot tub with her and let her test me again, which went through successfully (opportunity completed).

But now Vickie has a dialog option "Vickie, I'm feeling like having a go with another special friend". And whenever I click that, I get a message saying "I should wait until Vickie is free... or see what I can do to speed up whatever it is that she's doing". I tried to wait and tried to choose that option at various locations, but no go. I still get that message about Vickie not being free. I think it's somehow related to the messed-up quest I described above...

Is there a way to have the Vickie character and all her quests reset by some code/cheat? So that I could start again with her? I tried to deactivate and activate the Vickie NPC, but that didn't work.

Thanks a lot for help!

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The solution is simple. Do not use old saves. They are not compatible. You can load them, but you can get broken quests as you experienced.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
The solution is simple. Do not use old saves. They are not compatible. You can load them, but you can get broken quests as you experienced.
Replaying the same game over and over again every time a new version comes out is sadly not one of my favorite activities...

May 25, 2019
Replaying the same game over and over again every time a new version comes out is sadly not one of my favorite activities...
Then wait for 1.0 release.

This game is unfinished. It's unreasonable to expect 100% perfect backward compatability at this stage of development.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

Reactions: p22

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That's how this game is designed - with or without use of old savegames.
There are several short stories that exclude each other. In order to see everything you MUST play it several times.
A playthrough does not take THAT long.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Correct, you can 100% the game in a couple of hours max.

And to clarify, when I say 100%, I do not mean hooking up with all girls, but doing all possible quests for one playthrough.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I

can't start a new game?
It's just greyed out.
If I remember correctly, the game contacts the server at startup for story updates. You might have a problem there.
Also check your %userprofile%\documents\eek\House Party directory. Rename (or delete) it, maybe it can't read the data in there.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
cheats or gallery mod?
There is no gallery, it's not a click-until-your-fingers-hurt game.

Cheats: plenty, you can do about anything in ths game. Google for console commands.
Here's a few examples:
social rachael player 100 romance add (won't get you through her story, but she will like you, that's something)
stephanie personality exhibitionism equals 100
clothing leah change 2 off
madison warpto bed
ashley walkto player

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
If I remember correctly, the game contacts the server at startup for story updates. You might have a problem there.
Also check your %userprofile%\documents\eek\House Party directory. Rename (or delete) it, maybe it can't read the data in there.
That fixed it, cheers.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes