jarb01

May 18, 2017
the latest blog post says that the uncensor DLC is going to cost extra sometime in the future

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
the latest blog post says that the uncensor DLC is going to cost extra sometime in the future

Am I glad that I bought a DRM free version with everything included ...

According to the post all current owners will get it for free btw if they register and download it now. Only future buyers will be affected.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Also should be noted Lety is gonna be censored going forward, even if you have the Explicit DLC. View attachment 1480486
I was never much of a Lety fan, but what's the problem with her? That she is so fucking dumb and can be manipulated or something else?

The Blackmail quest has been removed too, a long time ago. You could "force" madison to do nasty things, that's gone.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
I was never much of a Lety fan, but what's the problem with her? That she is so fucking dumb and can be manipulated or something else?

The Blackmail quest has been removed too, a long time ago. You could "force" madison to do nasty things, that's gone.
i dont know what "precatuion in reaction to recent steam actions" means but its not like you can "force" lety to do anything nasty in the game so it probably isn;t antyhing like that. i think the problem is something about lety being a cameo from a real person?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i dont know what "precatuion in reaction to recent steam actions" means but its not like you can "force" lety to do anything nasty in the game so it probably isn;t antyhing like that. i think the problem is something about lety being a cameo from a real person?
Hmmm ... ok. Whoever that might be.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Most likely. Steam does not allow nudity of real people. I would imagine this will only affect the Steam version of the game anyway. You can always grab it from Itch.io or Gamejolt if you like Lety that much. Personally, I'm good.. lol.

Reactions: p22 and Zeppole

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
^This. The issue is most definitely about some steam policy on sexual content with real people, instead of whatever drama nonsense you guys were imagining.

Reactions: Hoey and Ranma

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
^This. The issue is most definitely about some steam policy on sexual content with real people, instead of whatever drama nonsense you guys were imagining.
Well, Lety looks nothing more real to me than the others, what's so special about her?

4@ncyEvil

Dec 3, 2019

jash312

Mar 25, 2019
Now that nopy is gone, all the links to the Mac version appear to be dead. Any chance on a reupload to Mega?

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Well, Lety looks nothing more real to me than the others, what's so special about her?
i dont know man. i don't think the devs are sure how steam's rules work either and they're jsut being careful so their game doesn't get taken off steam. the patreon version will probably still have lety uncesored anyway.

Maxiiki

Mar 22, 2021
I only have the game on steam, so i hope that from now on somebody would share files from anything but Steam version of the game, to Uncensor Lety.

Reactions: Ranma

alfreddz

Dec 21, 2017
House Party v20.2 Beta
Please let me know if it works can't test it today :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the upload. The game version you uploaded is 0.20.1 though, waiting for 0.20.2 if you will be uploading it :D

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Am I glad that I bought a DRM free version with everything included ...

According to the post all current owners will get it for free btw if they register and download it now. Only future buyers will be affected.
Where did you buy it, if I may ask? I don't want to have it on steam.

• Angry
Reactions: NukaCola

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Where did you buy it, if I may ask? I don't want to have it on steam.
I bought it on Gamejolt

It's also on itch.io

Be aware that these only get the "final" (or non-beta) releases, which is usually xx.3. The patreon alpha and steam beta don't get published there.
The current version is 19.4, next one will be either 20.3 or 20.4, depending on how buggy the current beta build is. If they can fix everything in one patch, it will probably be 20.3

Last edited:
Reactions: Crusader of Romance

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
i dont know man. i don't think the devs are sure how steam's rules work either and they're jsut being careful so their game doesn't get taken off steam. the patreon version will probably still have lety uncesored anyway.
No one is entirely sure how Steam's rules work. Or, sometimes, what those rules even are. Yes, there's a lot more that can be said on that topic. No, I won't get into it :p

We will always fight to ensure users get to enjoy our original vision, assets, and in-game content as we intended; authentic and uncensored. But sometimes we've gotta ensure/safeguard our product's availability, and by extension, safeguard the business as a whole. Otherwise, everyone's at risk of not enjoying anything from us, possibly ever. Should such steps become necessary, we'll do our best to minimize any impacts to the user experience.

We've already been removed from Steam once, and we're just trying to avoid surprise actions like this from Steam:

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Now that nopy is gone, all the links to the Mac version appear to be dead. Any chance on a reupload to Mega?
We have not been offering Mac builds for some time. At this time we are Windows x64 only, and we'll be pursuing Steam Deck support. But that's it.

Windows x86/32-bit is effectively dead, and Unity's builds for our game have always been very hit or miss for non-Windows platforms.

We will provide support as best we can for those dual booting or playing the game in an emulated Windows environment, etc.

Superexlop

Aug 13, 2017
Hi ! I am stuck with Vickie, after the Hot Tub scene (so the end of her walktrough) we can ask here about a threesome, and she ask us to find a partner, but after I get laid with other girls I can't do anything, it says that Vickie is busy and that I need to find a way to get her free ! How can I do that ?
Plus, are there more Threesome opportunity (except Rachael and Lety) ?

Reactions: YCDGR945
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes