Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
does anyone know new cheats in 2.0x?

Some commands were also listed on previous pages of this thread

Also be aware that the syntax of some commands might have been adapted a bit (like the clothing command). You can read the ingame help to learn how to use them.

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
guys does anyone has the full save v 20,3 i try to play but i cannot it will be nice if you can share save

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prick

SploogeG

Jul 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to reset achievements? I'm starting a new game and would like them to pop again as I play through the game.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You need to delete:
Documents\Eek\House Party\Achievements\Original Story\Achievements.log

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
guys does anyone has the full save v 20,3 i try to play but i cannot it will be nice if you can share save
There really is no full save for this game. There are so many different paths you can take that one save file isn't going to unlock everything. I have one save that has everyone available for Vickie's 3 some, but besides that there are still a lot of people you can't have solo sex with. The games just not built like that. You need multiple playthroughs for solo action with a few different characters.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
This game doesn't get updated much on here. I'd be willing to take over duties to keep the fans of this game happy. I'm not sure how all that works, but new releases shouldn't take this long for a thread to be updated.

Reactions: ToeboCop

STorneRS

Nov 23, 2021
This game doesn't get updated much on here. I'd be willing to take over duties to keep the fans of this game happy. I'm not sure how all that works, but new releases shouldn't take this long for a thread to be updated.
New links are always appreciated :)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes