cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There really is no full save for this game. There are so many different paths you can take that one save file isn't going to unlock everything. I have one save that has everyone available for Vickie's 3 some, but besides that there are still a lot of people you can't have solo sex with. The games just not built like that. You need multiple playthroughs for solo action with a few different characters.
Just use one of the custom stories, you'll see it all, which - based on the maturity of about 5-6 years - is very little.
Monolith Bay has evolved much quicker which is also why I decided to boot HP in favor of MB.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is this the same House Party that was on Steam years ago? Cause that one would not run on my PC. Are there higher system requirements for this than a normal RenPy game?

• Angry
Reactions: sniff3005 and p22

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Is this the same House Party that was on Steam years ago? Cause that one would not run on my PC. Are there higher system requirements for this than a normal RenPy game?
Same one, yes. What are your system specs? It definitely requires way more to run than a renpy game.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
If it didn't run then it probably won't run now. No matter what I do with the settings in this game it makes me go to like 2000FPS and I can hear my graphics card screaming.

Calms down a bit when the game loads in but still runs like trash and no frame limiter programs or graphics settings seem to fix it.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
If it didn't run then it probably won't run now. No matter what I do with the settings in this game it makes me go to like 2000FPS and I can hear my graphics card screaming.
That makes me sad, but you are probably right. :cry: I have been able to run other AVNs that use Unity just fine, even some that have much better-looking graphics. When I couldn't play it on Steam, they just said it was very poorly optimized. I was hoping it had been redone or was a different version. Dang.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021

Calms down a bit when the game loads in but still runs like trash and no frame limiter programs or graphics settings seem to fix it.
2000 FPS? The menu FPS are capped now. I'd give it another shot. Must have been a bug. I have a 3060Ti and average just above 130 frames at 1440p fully maxed out settings.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
That makes me sad, but you are probably right. :cry: I have been able to run other AVNs that use Unity just fine, even some that have much better-looking graphics. When I couldn't play it on Steam, they just said it was very poorly optimized. I was hoping it had been redone or was a different version. Dang.
When was the last time you tried it? I'm on an i7-8700k with a 3060 Ti and it runs just fine. Hell it ran fine on my 1070 Ti before I upgraded.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
When was the last time you tried it? I'm on an i7-8700k with a 3060 Ti and it runs just fine. Hell it ran fan on my 1070 Ti before I upgraded.
A 10-year-old Dell All-in-one potato PC. If it needs more than 6 gigs of RAM that's a nope. ;)

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
A 10-year-old Dell All-in-one potato PC. If it needs more than 6 gigs of RAM that's a nope. ;)
Oh..yeah. They've upgraded to 4K textures now and all the graphics have been improved so I highly doubt it's going to run for you. Especially if it didn't back then.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
2000 FPS? The menu FPS are capped now. I'd give it another shot. Must have been a bug. I have a 3060Ti and average just above 130 frames at 1440p fully maxed out settings.
I tried it like a month or two ago after people said it was better and it still didn't work well, my computer isn't the best but it can run the likes of Rimworld with nearly 200 mods fine.

• Sad
Reactions: incog44

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I tried it like a month or two ago after people said it was better and it still didn't work well, my computer isn't the best but it can run the likes of Rimworld with nearly 200 mods fine.
Yeah specs to run rimworld are super low.

• Processor: Core 2 Duo
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or other shader model 4.0
I'm assuming your PC just isn't good enough to run the game.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Same one, yes. What are your system specs? It definitely requires way more to run than a renpy game.
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Pentium G4500, AMD FX8350 or equivalent
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Direct X 11 GPU w/ 2GB Available Video Memory
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 5 GB available space

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
Just use one of the custom stories, you'll see it all, which - based on the maturity of about 5-6 years - is very little.
Monolith Bay has evolved much quicker which is also why I decided to boot HP in favor of MB.
Where can I find those custom stories doesn't show up on mine its all empty do you have to download them somewhere ?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Pentium G4500, AMD FX8350 or equivalent
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Direct X 11 GPU w/ 2GB Available Video Memory
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 5 GB available space
Yeah I think those specs need updated on their steam page. I highly doubt that system could run the game currently.

Reactions: Stripes001
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes