incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Where can I find those custom stories doesn't show up on mine its all empty do you have to download them somewhere ?
If you created an account and are logged in and nothing is showing, there is an alterative method.

Go to

Download the story you want and place the folder in Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Fix for Lety being censored on 0.20.3. Just decided to do it myself.

Download:

To install navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\House Party\HouseParty_Data

Copy and replace the file you just downloaded. Enjoy.
I havent played this in a long time. what was censored?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I havent played this in a long time. what was censored?
Just Lety, an e-celebrity. Apparently Steam's new rules are "celebrities" can no longer be depicted nude in video games even with their consent, which there was. She did voice lines and everything. So they had to censor her or have the game removed from Steam. The download has everything uncensored. You don't need the patch if you download it from here.

Reactions: TwoHeavens

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Changelog copy & paste from :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit*
And Original Story Walkthrough - v0.20.3 :

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So I was trying to do the snake chase thing... and after using the phone to like turn on the light, the phone dissapears? Anyone else has that bug?

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
This game is getting old and it still hasn't had its full release, yet. Clipping body parts into each other is a very oldschool way to animate penetration.
Engine and models seem quite good, it clips less than your average Illusion game. Game was playable in early 2018: they had all characters and positions, in 3 years they just added some youtubers as house guests so full release doesn't change much. I would dare to say that custom stories are even more interesting than official one. That is the reasont it seems to get old: updates aren't upgrading it!
Full release is interesting only maily It would open doors to sequel and for further customization of House Party....official stories get finished aren't that important.

Reactions: Stripes001

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So the animations are still as crappy as a few years ago then? Shame....
Animations have seen some polish work in various patches over the last year or so. Considering the fact (most) are happening in live world setting, and that pretty much anybody else even attempting to to do similar is using much blander Sim city style character models while doing it...calling them "crappy" is borderline ridiculous though btw. These days they are on par in overall erotic presentation value with any other top tier still frame game you are going to find here imo.

Hadn't played in a few updates now so seeing the newer cutscenes + threesome adds was pretty hot and worth the revisit in my book. Guessing that is pretty much a wrap though for this game as far as legitimately interesting/worthwhile content goes. Now it's milk mode for a few years while the majority fanbase, who will end up having zero interest in a non -corruption/blackmail female styled playthrough, sits around waiting on vaporware ;)

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Just use one of the custom stories, you'll see it all, which - based on the maturity of about 5-6 years - is very little.
Monolith Bay has evolved much quicker which is also why I decided to boot HP in favor of MB.
So basically...in F95 terms that's the real world equivalent of swearing off the bitchier hot model types for the much uglier girl next door with the great personality.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I see that game and other games like it and it's like....I totally get and agree that great gameplay/support is potentially important and all, but you are making a jerk off game using character model types I have no attraction interest in jerking off to. So...yeah, pass.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
So I was trying to do the snake chase thing... and after using the phone to like turn on the light, the phone dissapears? Anyone else has that bug?
Just look on the ground. It's a known bug that just started happening during this release. Sometimes the phone will drop to the ground when you turn on the light.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Animations have seen some polish work in various patches over the last year or so. Considering the fact (most) are happening in live world setting, and that pretty much anybody else even attempting to to do similar is using much blander Sim city style character models while doing it...calling them "crappy" is borderline ridiculous though btw. These days they are on par in overall erotic presentation value with any other top tier still frame game you are going to find here imo.

Hadn't played in a few updates now so seeing the newer cutscenes + threesome adds was pretty hot and worth the revisit in my book. Guessing that is pretty much a wrap though for this game as far as legitimately interesting/worthwhile content goes. Now it's milk mode for a few years while the majority fanbase, who will end up having zero interest in a non -corruption/blackmail female styled playthrough, sits around waiting on vaporware ;)
Well there is a new celebrity guest in march, but besides that, I think you're right. I can't see how much more they can add after that. They are working on a new game called Office Party but knowing how slow this project has been, it may be years before that's even in beta.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
So basically...in F95 terms that's the real world equivalent of swearing off the bitchier hot model types for the much uglier girl next door with the great personality.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I see that game and other games like it and it's like....I totally get and agree that great gameplay/support is potentially important and all, but you are making a jerk off game using character model types I have no attraction interest in jerking off to. So...yeah, pass.
Monolith Bay looks like the sims to me. Not my style but I usually check out most games, we'll see.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I talked to Muff Diver about possibly taking over the thread to keep everything updated. The screenshots are extremely outdated as well as the banner. He stepped back and can't even update his own threads without another staff/mod/dev taking over. So there's nothing we can do on that end unless someone with that status decides they want to keep this up to date.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes