Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I bought it on Gamejolt

It's also on itch.io

Be aware that these only get the "final" (or non-beta) releases, which is usually xx.3. The patreon alpha and steam beta don't get published there.
The current version is 19.4, next one will be either 20.3 or 20.4, depending on how buggy the current beta build is. If they can fix everything in one patch, it will probably be 20.3
Thank you! I don't mind waiting. I usually only play the final versions anyway.

Reactions: Nemo56

johnden54

Nov 13, 2020
ok so..call me a newb or whatever but ive just installed this today and i cant click on new game? says its downloading latest stories from server.
no doubt im making a school boy error but any help?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
ok so..call me a newb or whatever but ive just installed this today and i cant click on new game? says its downloading latest stories from server.
no doubt im making a school boy error but any help?
Well, it DOES need to connect to the server to download the stories, so it might be possible that the game can't connect. Check your firewall/AV log, there should be a entry if access was allowed or not.

Also it is possible that the data from old game versions can't be read and causes the game to crash/hang.
Delete the directories
%userprofile%/AppData/LocalLow/Eek/House Party
and
%userprofile%/Documents/Eek/House Party
Then try to start the game again.

alfreddz

Dec 21, 2017
I got 0.20.3 from repack-games.com , but the download server is very slow. I'm currently trying to upload :) hope it's free of malware, viruses, etc
malwarebytes scan is good
lety is censored here, thanks to incog44 for letting me know

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I got 0.20.3 from repack-games.com , but the download server is very slow. I'm currently trying to upload :) hope it's free of malware, viruses, etc
malwarebytes scan is good
Censorship Removal
Thank you. Unfortunately, I'm looking for a Steam censorship removal for the latest update. They had to censor Lety due to new Steam rules that "celebrities" can't be shown nude in the game, even if voluntary. Which it obviously was. Hoping someone can mod the new Steam version to get rid of her censorship. Either that or a download of the game from their Patreon or itch.io which allows her to be nude.

Last edited:

alfreddz

Dec 21, 2017
Thank you. Unfortunately, I'm looking for a Steam censorship removal for the latest update. They had to censor Lety due to new Steam rules that "celebrities" can't be shown nude in the game, even if voluntary. Which it obviously was. Hoping someone can mod the new Steam version to get rid of her censorship. Either that or a download of the game from their Patreon or itch.io which allows her to be nude.
i didn't even play the game much yet, thanks for letting me know that lety's censored here.

Reactions: applepie7500

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Fix for Lety being censored on 0.20.3. Just decided to do it myself.

Download:

To install navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\House Party\HouseParty_Data

Copy and replace the file you just downloaded. Enjoy.

Last edited:

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
soo i download the game last version but i cant figure out how do the threesome any help

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
soo i download the game last version but i cant figure out how do the threesome any help
You have to get Vickie to the party first. Then pass her hot tub HJ test. Then you'll be able to ask her who she wants to have a 3 some with.

Reactions: adgg
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes