Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Game is on Steam sale now, with 33% discount.
That is great, but it would be greater if Steam would not cockblock and blueball several nations, because they take the easy road to age checking! We can buy only a tiny amount of eroges there right now. And the greatest joke and shows how bigot Steam is, is that I have zero problems buying stuff for "Hitman" or "Deus Ex", but I cannot even access the page for "Max bigger bust", which is an absolutely harmless game! Or there are openly displayed Ads for the "Ditzy Demons" new fandisc, but they blank out the links there. The funny thing is that we still can buy the basegame, but not the new DLC!
House Party is one of those we cannot access currently. I´ve been on Earth for quite a time now, but that I cannot choose my games as I want, is irksome.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
If someone interested in Vickie ending without any remaining clothes or anything else then here are the commands I use. (Maybe it is obvious, but for me it wasn't)

enablenpc vickie
vickie warpto hottub
remove all your clothes
cutscene playscene VickieFinale vickie

Last edited:

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
can someone mirror 19.4 google drive always maxed and thanks! If people need it I can make a steam emulator for the explcit content but it's pretty simple and not sketchy just do what tthe guy said and use zippy link.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Just to make sure... the Achievements that trigger are for Steam only? Or is there a way to see which you get while not playing on Steam?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes