hiojojihjuh

Oct 29, 2021
View attachment 30833

Overview:
The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn't much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-06
Release Date: 2021-11-19
Developer: Eek! Games -
Censored: Optional
Version: 0.20.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Custom Story Creator: -

DOWNLOAD
Win 64bit: - - -
Win 32bit
(v0.17.3): - - -
Mac
(v0.12.3): - -
Linux
(v0.12.2): - -

Extra:

incog44 thanks for the link

View attachment 330539 View attachment 330540 View attachment 330541 View attachment 330542 View attachment 330543 View attachment 330544 View attachment 330545 b View attachment 330546
is there anyway to download any version on mac?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
What does legacy / pov intimacy option do?
It allows you in the story to choose old POV style intimacy (first person with manual control of actions) at places where sex cutscenes are added.

With the option enabled, in places where cutscenes are added, you will get the option to start either cutscene or POV version of the scene.
With the option disabled, you will not have a choice, so only the cutscene version of the sex scene will play.

Sex scenes that do not have sex cutscene available will still work in POV, regardless of this setting.

Note that Vickie's threesome scenes are only possible as cutscenes, so this option will not do anything for them.

TL;DR, it allows you to get back old POV style sex scenes in the scenes where it was replaced with sex cutscenes.

Reactions: TitanMax and Nemo56

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
I recently download 20.3 x64 edition but after extraction when click on house party software and its not open. crash every time any help?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I recently download 20.3 x64 edition but after extraction when click on house party software and its not open. crash every time any help?
Always make sure to extract the game into an empty directory in order to avoid old files interfearing.
Also clear old temporary files and savegames in
%userprofile%\Documents\Eek\House Party
and
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Always make sure to extract the game into an empty directory in order to avoid old files interfearing.
Also clear old temporary files and savegames in
%userprofile%\Documents\Eek\House Party
and
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party
I also facing same problems and this is is my first time download this game when extract it crash every time any help ?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes