TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Is the free version still censored? If it is you can put your hand over your butt and wait for my answer

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Is the free version still censored? If it is you can put your hand over your butt and wait for my answer
Don't believe there is a free version anymore. I've been trying to contact a mod to change the banner, text, and screenshots as they're extremely out of date and Muff Diver has no control over this thread anymore.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Post your best screenshots so I can get this thread fully updated. Already sent them a new banner, new game description. Just need some solid screenshots :)

DisabledTech

Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a way to get rid of Frank? He is by far the worst gaming character of all time! I want to be able to party and enjoy the ladies without that guy ruining everything, lol
You can always run the Lety/Rachel ending. That'll get rid of him but uhhh kinda limited in options after it.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
You can always run the Lety/Rachel ending. That'll get rid of him but uhhh kinda limited in options after it.
You can also run Frank's own story and make him run off in shame at the end of it. I think they should also consider implementing if Frank's relationship bar gets high enough he stops caring if other people drink or not, just because it's kind of strange that he can be in love with the player but still physically attack them if he catches them drinking

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anyone keeping track of the scenes/secrets in this game?
is there like an excel sheet or something?
i really wanna know what those new scenes are that are added.
(and no i dont mean the walkthrough which hasn't been updated for 1 year)

Jul 21, 2019
i was waiting for female protagonist, but i didnt expect to find this game sooner on f95zone i do a lot appreciate. keep the good work, i want female protagonist thank you very much guys.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Don't believe there is a free version anymore. I've been trying to contact a mod to change the banner, text, and screenshots as they're extremely out of date and Muff Diver has no control over this thread anymore.
It's amazing how these Dev's see a little profit and go nuts and think. I am a triple A game studio now. Time to charge for everything.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
It's amazing how these Dev's see a little profit and go nuts and think. I am a triple A game studio now. Time to charge for everything.
I mean they have sold over a million copies across platforms. It's probably the most purchased lewd game on Steam at this point. I get what you're saying but nothing is really free anymore.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
anyone keeping track of the scenes/secrets in this game?
is there like an excel sheet or something?
i really wanna know what those new scenes are that are added.
(and no i dont mean the walkthrough which hasn't been updated for 1 year)
Look up the updated walkthroughs on Steam Community. The walkthrough here is way out of date.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I mean they have sold over a million copies across platforms. It's probably the most purchased lewd game on Steam at this point. I get what you're saying but nothing is really free anymore.
Unfinished forever in Development game.
#1 Best Selling Lewd Game on Steam
We get what we deserve

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Is there an actual "In Order" walkthrough? The one on the front page has multiple paths and has it all seperated by character. Is that just the way it is or is there a more simplified one?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
The changelog makes references to the female player character a number of times, but when trying to start the game, the female option is blocked off and says "Coming Soon." What gives?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes