incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Nah i just started a new game and this happened, closed the game and started a new one, restarted the game too but this just happens every time.
I'm assuming Original Story? My suggestion would be delete these folders

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Eek

and

C:\Users\John Wick\Documents\Eek

If that doesn't work, make sure you don't have a controller plugged in as sometimes it can bug out the game. Then lastly I'm assuming you didn't copy over the new version to a previous version game folder you may have had?

Feb 15, 2019

and

If that doesn't work, make sure you don't have a controller plugged in as sometimes it can bug out the game. Then lastly I'm assuming you didn't copy over the new version to a previous version game folder you may have had?
Well i did delete the folders but it is still the same, and no i have no controller plugged in. and the thing is, i cant pick or grab anything like it says. i right click and left click everything but i cant do shit and i can just go through the walls and the doors and just be send to the shadow realm ffs. do you know what should i do in the house? it says talk to derek but there is nobody at home and if it means i have to use the phone, then i cant use that too. What else can i do?

Feb 15, 2019

and

Well it just got fixed. I put the game in the fullscreen and now i can play the game for good, thanks for the help tho <3

Reactions: incog44

takko

May 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
does somebody have the 0.19.4 version of the game? I want to try this custom story

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i have a problem with the custom story creator...
I copied the Original Story.
Changed literally nothing
Just added 4 dialogue options on some characters.
When i start the custom story, the game bugs out. No characters are present, i can't interact with any items, all dialogues play at once, complete and total anarchy...

what the hell?
It's as if every possible trigger in the game misfired.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
i have a problem with the custom story creator...
I copied the Original Story.
Changed literally nothing
Just added 4 dialogue options on some characters.
When i start the custom story, the game bugs out. No characters are present, i can't interact with any items, all dialogues play at once, complete and total anarchy...

what the hell?
It's as if every possible trigger in the game misfired.
You'd have better luck on Eek's Discord with creating custom stories. They're good with helping with those.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Where and how do you get mods for this? first time i'm hearing about this.
Custom story in the eek forum. They are just like game mods. Some have total overhaul and give you superpower or even you start with harem already.
They don't change what you can't with story creator so no new haircut or clothes.

Reactions: Nemo56

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Well, I got the banner and game description updated. Now we just need some screenshots so I can actually make this thread look like the current version of the game instead of 2016. If anyone has some good ones, please post.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
does somebody have the 0.19.4 version of the game? I want to try this custom story
I don't, I know you can roll back to that version on Steam but I do not have a standalone copy.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Custom story in the eek forum. They are just like game mods. Some have total overhaul and give you superpower or even you start with harem already.
They don't change what you can't with story creator so no new haircut or clothes.
Those were for previous versions. Would they work with new versions?

StrifeX8

Jul 7, 2017
The changelog makes references to the female player character a number of times, but when trying to start the game, the female option is blocked off and says "Coming Soon." What gives?
If you pick new game select her then back out and load any save, you'll load in as her instead of the male pc, since it's pretty much just an easter egg right now there's nothing really different when playing as her other than wearing a strap on during sex and having a different masturbation animation

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So I got it set up, tested some of the custom stories, and they seem to be working fine even if they were for a previous version.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
oof the last time i played this it ended after the card game. anyone have and want to give me a set of nice savegames for different story arcs? Especialy those where you get multiple partners, if theyre still in.
That's like from 6 years ago! It was not even in the same house. But Frank was still there guarding the booze.

Why not actually just play it? Pretty much the whole game, including the storyline, is different.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes